Disney on Netflix Instant?

Red_Rider

Mouseketeer
I know Disney signed a deal with Netflix at the end of last year, I was curious to know if all of the classic movies, Cinderella, Snow White, Peter Pan etc. are on instant streaming yet? Any info would be great, I'm thinking of signing up....

I'm not sure which ones, but I know a bunch of them are. My 14-year-old nephew has been catching up on Aristocats, Fox and the Hound, Dumbo, and the Tigger Movie--all on instant view.

There are some classic ones such as the ones already mentioned. The only 'princess' movie is Pocahontas. There are also some little-known sequels such as Pocahontas II and Tarzan and Jane.

Almost immediately the Disney films showed up streaming. I think I've seen Dumbo, The Rescuers Down Under, Fox and the Hound. There are plenty more, I think just search Disney and they'll pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter