~*Disney on Ice*~

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
ever been to a show? did you like it?

im going next friday!:cool1: i went a couple tears ago but dont remember it to much so im glad i get to go back!:goodvibes

I've seen two.
I saw the lion king/jungle book/tarzan disney on ice about 3 years ago and the 100 years of magic disney on ice about 3 months ago. I thought both of them were really good. I liked the 100 years of magic one a little bit better because it had a lot more characters and stories in it, and it had a scene with its a small world in it that made me really happy.:goodvibes

I've seen disney on ice in '98 or '99 for my b-day. i won the tickets from a coloring contest in the newspaper

I know I've seen a couple, I just can't remember because I was probably about 3. :confused3 I know this doesn't totally count as a Disney on Ice, but we took my brother to Monsters Inc on his 21st birthday. :goodvibes He loved it.

I saw Toy Story on ice once a long time ago with my grandparents. I was pretty small, but I still remember how fun it was. :goodvibes:

I've seen two.
I saw the lion king/jungle book/tarzan disney on ice about 3 years ago and the 100 years of magic disney on ice about 3 months ago. I thought both of them were really good. I liked the 100 years of magic one a little bit better because it had a lot more characters and stories in it, and it had a scene with its a small world in it that made me really happy.:goodvibes

*gasps* i did too! :) i thought it was really cool. i am so excited and cant wait til next week! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter