• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney on Ice Performance Accident

Sad to hear. I hope she's okay.

I remember seeing Disney on Ice shows when I was a kid - I didn't even realize they were still around.

Of course it had to be in the Twin Cities. Twenty years ago, my children and I were at a Ringling Bros. circus performance at the Xcel Center in St Paul when a woman who was doing a silk performance a la Cirque de Soleil fell about 40 feet to concrete. She died immediately, but the announcement in the venue said she was fine. :( The whole thing was traumatizing for everyone. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna5044723

I hope the Disney performer makes a good recovery.

Oh how awful. I took my kids to the Frozen on ice show years ago. What a treat, those shows are spectacular and such a fun outing for families.

I always get nervous watching ice skaters since they do such daring moves and lifts with no protection. I understand though that helmets and knee guards etc. would take away from the performance and the costumes. I hope she is okay and makes a full recovery. These performers are so talented.

Sad to hear. I hope she's okay.

I remember seeing Disney on Ice shows when I was a kid - I didn't even realize they were still around.
I wonder if they were even a thing in the NE as I’m sure my kids never went. On the other hand we might of been overseas during their heyday and missed them that way.

There was a video on Twitter after the fall and it looked like she was having a seizure. It must have been so scary. I hope she makes a full recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter