Disney on Broadway Dining Package

dsnyfan608

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of booking the dining package at Epcot. Some of what I’ve read states to eat 2 and half hours before the show. A few questions for those who have done this before 1) can you see the show and then have dinner? 2) does anyone know where the seating is? 3) do they offer Passholder discounts?

TIA

We are thinking of booking the dining package at Epcot. Some of what I’ve read states to eat 2 and half hours before the show. A few questions for those who have done this before 1) can you see the show and then have dinner? 2) does anyone know where the seating is? 3) do they offer Passholder discounts?

TIA

You must eat BEFORE the show, otherwise, people would go see the show and then cancel their ADR.

The seating is in the outdoor theater at EP. It is not assigned, but first come, first seated. Those with packages are allowed in first. There may be a roped off section toward the top of the seating for those NOT with a package.

Have no idea about Passholder discounts.

1) As stated, you have to eat first. That is where you get your concert admission voucher.

2) Last year, I was right in the front row.

3) I don't think any dining/show packages offer discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter