Disney+ Offer?

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
Any thoughts? At first I was excited, but the short date range makes it kind of a letdown. It might be a nice way to get on a post holiday cruise though if you’re close to a port. F5403C75-D8BB-481A-9CE5-CBA11D2B897E.jpeg

Can you post the link to that? I just booked a cruise on the Fantasy yesterday and we are Disney + customers.

Says select and limited staterooms too. Wonder what rooms will be available. Thinking of rebooking my March cruise.

The fine print says "New and existing reservations" -- does that mean I can just have this savings applied? That seems, well, too good to be true, given what Disney has been doing lately.

I just made my final payment for a January Fantasy cruise and will be booking activities tomorrow night. I don't want to have to cancel and rebook (losing anything I book tomorrow). Have there been previous offers that apply to existing bookings and can simply be used without messing anything else up?

The fine print says "New and existing reservations" -- does that mean I can just have this savings applied? That seems, well, too good to be true, given what Disney has been doing lately.

I just made my final payment for a January Fantasy cruise and will be booking activities tomorrow night. I don't want to have to cancel and rebook (losing anything I book tomorrow). Have there been previous offers that apply to existing bookings and can simply be used without messing anything else up?
I was coming to ask the question because that also struck me.

I wonder if the difference is that when there is GT promotion that Disney chooses to put some pain (lost bookings) that they hope dissuades people from canceling and rebooking whereas this promotion is intended to be a benefit and not punish people who booked early but have Disney+.

I read in a different group that you can call them tomorrow and they can apply it to current reservations. Or if you current room doesn’t qualify they can offer you a different room that is part of the deal.

Any thoughts? At first I was excited, but the short date range makes it kind of a letdown. It might be a nice way to get on a post holiday cruise though if you’re close to a port. View attachment 700491
I mean running through april covers pretty much all spring breaks.

We were looking at a spring break cruise for our family of 4, but it was pricey. I’m now pretty much set to book with this offer.

That's the way I read it. Some websites are reporting it as "The deal is valid on new and existing reservations." I assume that means we just call and ask for it, or have our agent do it if we booked through an agent. I wonder if an email will go out. It would be great if they just let you click on something to accept the deal, but I think that is hoping for way to much given their terrible web services.

*Edit* I called DCL to find out what to expect, as stated below. It's just a phone call and they will reprice the existing reservation. No need to rebook and potentially lose the room you already picked.

Last edited:
I mean running through april covers pretty much all spring breaks.

We were looking at a spring break cruise for our family of 4, but it was pricey. I’m now pretty much set to book with this offer.
That's true. We are booked on the Wish, so I can't apply it to that, but maybe I'll rebook on something longer.

I called to see what the process would be. We won't need to cancel and rebook. We just call tomorrow and ask them to apply the offer and they will do it to the existing reservation and reprice it for us. It sounded pretty easy - assuming we can get an agent on the line!

is this promo valid for all of next year or does it have a specific window?

I would assume that you can't apply it to a room booked with the 10% OBB Discount, correct?

I would assume that you can't apply it to a room booked with the 10% OBB Discount, correct?
I'm not so sure, because it says the room must have two "full fare guests." I would think that means no discounts for those two guests? Or does Disney usually count that as being a full fare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter