• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current timeline would have Kylo at 4 years old so 19 years before Kylo’s turn. Would Kylo killing Grogu also completely destroy Ben’s redemption in TROS?

Yea the age wouldn't matter. Luke told Rey that's why Leia quite. As for Kylo killing Grogu-that's remains to be seen. They have countless ways to avoid that if they choose.

Sort of off topic but does anyone know of a good autograph appraiser? I have a movie poster from The Clone Wars movie autographed by the entire cast including Dave Filoni that i gathered during Star Wars Weekends. Im kinda curious to know how much it's worth

Sort of off topic but does anyone know of a good autograph appraiser? I have a movie poster from The Clone Wars movie autographed by the entire cast including Dave Filoni that i gathered during Star Wars Weekends. Im kinda curious to know how much it's worth
Is it authenticated? That can make a difference in cost of both appraisal and worth depending on the place. PSAcard.com tends to be considered the gold standard for authentication/ appraisal. If I’m reading their site correctly it’s $100 for a Filoni+15 item.
I’ve seen signed Clone Wars posters go for almost $1000, without Filoni.
If you are looking to sell it, a lot of auction houses will do free appraisals for items they’ll sell.

Is it authenticated? That can make a difference in cost of both appraisal and worth depending on the place. PSAcard.com tends to be considered the gold standard for authentication/ appraisal. If I’m reading their site correctly it’s $100 for a Filoni+15 item.
I’ve seen signed Clone Wars posters go for almost $1000, without Filoni.
If you are looking to sell it, a lot of auction houses will do free appraisals for items they’ll sell.
Thanks. I got all the autographs myself so I know they're the real thing. The poster has Dave Filoni, Ashley Eckstein, Matt Lanter, Dee Bradley Baker, Tom Kane and James Arnold Traylor.

Thanks. I got all the autographs myself so I know they're the real thing. The poster has Dave Filoni, Ashley Eckstein, Matt Lanter, Dee Bradley Baker, Tom Kane and James Arnold Traylor.
with really valuable autographs there is a thing called provenance which basically proves that the autographs are not only genuine but were signed when you claim they were. Provenance can be anything from a photo or video of you getting the autographs, an event ticket or lanyard, the sales receipt of the item signed, the signature including a date or location or some other unique factor, or a the signatures being on an item which can be traced to that particular day/ event etc.

with really valuable autographs there is a thing called provenance which basically proves that the autographs are not only genuine but were signed when you claim they were. Provenance can be anything from a photo or video of you getting the autographs, an event ticket or lanyard, the sales receipt of the item signed, the signature including a date or location or some other unique factor, or a the signatures being on an item which can be traced to that particular day/ event etc.
Like these? Im really not thinking of selling it but it'll be nice to know how much it's worth just in case
FB_IMG_1608469236642.jpgFB_IMG_1608469213579.jpgFB_IMG_1608469159914.jpg

Like these? Im really not thinking of selling it but it'll be nice to know how much it's worth just in case
View attachment 544923View attachment 544924View attachment 544925
exactly, that will add to the value, that you have photos like like this, and if you have the event ticket to show the date. Autographs especially now in the internet / photoshop / digital age are easy to fake, so the more proof that you have that they are genuine and are from a specific event / date the better.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/m...knight-and-she-hulk-details-a181071#gs.o10tdc
We're keeping everything crossed that the deal is eventually worked out, but in a recent interview with Emmy Magazine, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige shared some new details on both of the Disney+ TV shows. In the case of Moon Knight, the executive described Spector as an "action hero" who "jumps out of buildings and gets into fights." Sounds pretty standard, right?

Well, he went on to note that as well as exploring ancient Egyptian iconography, Moon Knight will follow the character, a former Marine, and his issues with Dissociative Identity Disorder. In fact, his "mental illness is a unique aspect of the [series]." That's probably what intrigued Isaac too.

As for She-Hulk, Feige dropped the bombshell that it's going to be a "half-hour legal comedy" as that's a genre Marvel Studios has "never done that before." Apparently, John Byrne's comic book run has served as the main inspiration for the series, so looking to those comics for clues might be smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter