Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
So odd many people having issues and I really have not had any so far
We’ve got it on two iPads, two iPhones, Roku, and a Sony smart tv, and all are having issues. Sometimes pages loads, sometimes they don’t, Star Wars and National Geographic won’t load at all, and profile customization was working initially but isn’t anymore 🤷‍♀️ It seems to be working best on the smart TV though.

I experienced a few issues on the menus, but I was able to watch The Band Concert and the video was flawless. I can't wait to see Mandalorian tonight as well as binge watching The Disney Afternoon!

Hmmmmm. I was able to login and can see profiles etc. But when I click on the home screen it say unable to connect and has a picture of Mickey in space.
Had that happen a few times as well. You can get through after a few tries, but there has been some connectivity issues. Good news is once something starts playing, there have been no issues with buffering or losing the connection.

It was working on my iOS app, but now I'm just getting spinning on my Mac using Chrome :sad2:

I'm watching the "Spinning circle" show. Again.

Yeah, me too. Honestly just haven't decided what I think of it yet. I mean, sure the circle is perfectly round, but I think I would prefer a few more colors than just varying shades of blue as it goes round and round. Probably going to have to watch it a few more times before I can give a full review. Will post later... /s

We’ve got it on two iPads, two iPhones, Roku, and a Sony smart tv, and all are having issues. Sometimes pages loads, sometimes they don’t, Star Wars and National Geographic won’t load at all, and profile customization was working initially but isn’t anymore 🤷‍♀️ It seems to be working best on the smart TV though.

same here With ruku Only have onesmart tv a Sony. I was having trouble with the ruku got out of it and couldn’t get back on. So I tried that smart tv going that way. Works good that way. I’m use to instant loading since I have gig internet. Maybe 2 seconds to load a movie not instant but can live with it. Ruku started out good but kept getting worse guess more people was getting on.

I just realized that your password for Disney+ and MDE are the same. I found this out because when I went to sign into my MDE (after changing my Disney+ password), it told me my password was incorrect. After changing both passwords several times, I finally connected the dots. Need more coffee... :)

Same here, I'm logged in but beep getting "Unable to connect - try again later" message on my Amazon Fire tablet. Not sure if it has something to do with my tablet...I hope not.

It looks like it's working now. I still can't watch anything while I'm at work, sadly.

WOW!!! I finally got something to work: Captain Marvel! Mandalorian still won't load, but I'm just happy SOMETHING finally did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter