Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.

We in the UK sadly have to wait until March next year.
I'm eagerly awaiting the rollout here and interested in your opinions and comments on what we have to look forward to :)

1:30am here and just downloaded and set up. I want to watch so bad, but have to be at work in 6 hours... and kiddo’s bus comes in just over 5, lol

Downloaded app on my iPhone after logging in via the Disneyplus website (couldn’t find it yet by just going to Apple store), next I will load on my TVs that have Roku. So excited! Waiting to watch first item with my DD once she wakes up — promised her last night we would do it together. She wants to watch Mandalorian. Noelle looks cute, too.

I'm watching Fantasia! Roku on my smart TV. I used my D23 email address and password to login.

ETA, just downloaded app from Google Play on my Android.

Last edited:
Just downloaded the app and signed up but it says the service is unavailable. I’m in Canada.

I just opened it on my iPhone at work and everything worked great! I can't wait to check it all out later on my TV. I don't consider myself the biggest fan of all Disney content, but there is lots of stuff there I am looking forward to watching, like 30 seasons of The Simpsons! One disappointment, I saw a few lists of content over the past couple months that included Malcolm in the Middle, but I didn't see it when I searched. Hopefully, it will be added in the near future.

Hmmmmm. I was able to login and can see profiles etc. But when I click on the home screen it say unable to connect and has a picture of Mickey in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter