Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hate what they have done to what was once the best Disney park. Between adding all the IP, letting things rot and making it to a year round festival I hate it.

Call me petty; every hint that this thing is dead in the water makes me super happy. As much as I don't like every other new Epcot idea, this one was possibly the worst. A perfect overlap of lame sounding, the awful mindset that you don't have to actually try so long as there's an IP attached, "what the heck does this have to do with Epcot?", and just flat out dumb (how many times does technology advancement need to make an attraction lose it's shine before they learn?), and I don't think anyone was interested enough to mourn it.

Last edited:
Call me petty; every hint that this thing is dead in the water makes me super happy. As much as I don't like every other new Epcot idea, this one was a perfect overlap of lame sounding, the awful mindset that you don't have to actually try so long as there's an IP attached, "what the heck does this have to do with Epcot?", and just flat out dumb (how many times does technology advancement need to make an attraction lose it's shine before they learn?), and I don't think anyone was interested enough to mourn it.
Technically advancement aside how relevant will the IPs initially announced for Play even be by the time it opens?
Zootopia & Big Hero 6 are at least getting newer Disney + content but Ducktales is less than four months away from being the one year anniversary of the series finale….Ralph and incredibles could go either way though the latter has presence in other parks to keep it known

Call me petty; every hint that this thing is dead in the water makes me super happy. As much as I don't like every other new Epcot idea, this one was a perfect overlap of lame sounding, the awful mindset that you don't have to actually try so long as there's an IP attached, "what the heck does this have to do with Epcot?", and just flat out dumb (how many times does technology advancement need to make an attraction lose it's shine before they learn?), and I don't think anyone was interested enough to mourn it.
I somewhat agree. A lot of it is that Disney has become lazy by slapping IP on things and calling it a day. Look at Webslingers at DCA. It's basically Toy Story with Spiderman slapped on it. They need more original attractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter