Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I poked around the site but couldn’t find any information, does anyone know what Primeval Whirl is going to be turned into?
This will not be a popular opinion but I think they should put a couple more spinners in its place. AK could use a couple more rides with no height limit. A dark ride would be great but how do you make it “hokey” so it fits in with Chester & Hester’s but not make it hokey?

This will not be a popular opinion but I think they should put a couple more spinners in its place. AK could use a couple more rides with no height limit. A dark ride would be great but how do you make it “hokey” so it fits in with Chester & Hester’s but not make it hokey?
There is a spinner literally right there.

A carousel spins. Teacups spin. Maybe they could go with one of those ;) Dino themed, of course.

It seems like the replacement must be decently interesting to make it worth the expense of replacing the coaster that was there. Not sure they would go to the trouble for a spinner ride? Unless there really was no way to repair it which I can’t imagine.

Dancing Donald Duck GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Made it to Wednesday! :) One day closer to everyone's trips. :love:

Adventures by Disney Announces New Opportunities for Families to Set Sail on Expedition Cruises to the Arctic in 2023

Adventures by Disney has added three new departures for the 12-day, 11-night Antarctica and Patagonia Expedition Cruises which depart in December 2022 and early 2023.

Plus, as an extra sprinkle of pixie dust, former Imagineer Joe Rohde will join travelers on the July itinerary to delight them with amazing tales from his impressive Disney career and share his passion for nature and conservation. He’ll also host interactive sketching sessions for guests with all levels of artistic experience.

Last edited:
Genie+ Discount Available for UK Exclusive “Magic Ticket”

The “Magic Ticket” allows guests to purchase a 14-day ticket for the price of just 7 days. In addition, Disney is allowing guests to purchase Disney Genie+ as part of their ticket package at a deep discount of just £6.99 per day – a savings of more than $5 per day off of the $15 price tag that regular guests pay. This is the first discount that has been offered for Disney Genie+, but it likely won’t be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter