Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

me, my husband, my sister, and brothers are planning a trip to tokyo disneyland in 2024 and my one brother is a huge toy story fan so this might be where we stay!!!

It'll be great. It is on the back side of the property, but there is a monorail stop you can use for those hotels. They were actually just starting on this project when I was there a few years ago as it was a thrid-party hotel that they bought and were changing.

It'll be great. It is on the back side of the property, but there is a monorail stop you can use for those hotels. They were actually just starting on this project when I was there a few years ago as it was a thrid-party hotel that they bought and were changing.
If memory serves, the Toy Story Hotel should be right across the street from that monorail stop. I can't wait for this hotel to open and to get back to TDR. There's something especially magical about that resort.

If memory serves, the Toy Story Hotel should be right across the street from that monorail stop. I can't wait for this hotel to open and to get back to TDR. There's something especially magical about that resort.

Yes, it should be. I was at the Hilton Tokyo Bay which is on the corner. The monorail station is walkable from all of the hotels back there (it is the pink area toward the top). I believe the unlabeled area next to the Hilton is the Toy Story Hotel. The Monorail will head East from here, stopping at Tokyo DisneySea first, then the Resort Gateway (welcome center, Ikspiari (shopping mall), Ambassador Hotel), then Disneyland. Also, the Monorail there does require tickets, but they are relatively inexpensive and you can pay per ride or buy multi-day passes - just something to be aware of as it operates more like an actual subway/mass transit system.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what you can do if your dining reservation overlaps with your virtual queue return time? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter