Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there still prize arcades in the Disney hotels? I used to love winning tickets at the Contemporary Hotel but I haven’t been to WDW since 2013.
I remembered they had stopped this years ago due to some Florida legislation...DH didn't remember that, but I just looked it up and I was right (see link below)....not sure if anything has changed since then... haven't been in an arcade since the prizes went away...my kids loved those prizes. :D8-)
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...ving-prize-awarding-video-games-from-arcades/

So… out of curiosity, (and totally not asking for Friday’s dance…) what else are you guys hoping will open back up soon? I feel like a lot of wish lists have been fulfilled, but I know there are some stragglers.

So… out of curiosity, (and totally not asking for Friday’s dance…) what else are you guys hoping will open back up soon? I feel like a lot of wish lists have been fulfilled, but I know there are some stragglers.

Jiko
Hoop de Doo
Flying Fish

These are the last three things on our wish list for our January trip!

Also resort package delivery from the parks, but we can live without that.

The table service at Saratoga Springs! I’ll be there in less than a month and it’s not looking good for it. 🤣

For us, it would be:
Fairy Dust GIFs | Tenor

1900 Park Fare to reopen.
HDDR to reopen
And might be an impossible dream, but later hours at AK

Friday is my ADR day.

Here's my wish list :)
More stage shows and other entertainment to come back
Park hopping!!
Hoop de Doo

As an aside, and this might not be a popular opinion, while a daily big parade would be nice, I kinda hope the cavalcades and surprise or unexpected character appearances are here to stay. It was so cool to see Jiminy pop up last year! And Pooh catching butterflies? pooh::love:

Here's my wish list :)
More stage shows and other entertainment to come back
Park hopping!!
Hoop de Doo

As an aside, and this might not be a popular opinion, while a daily big parade would be nice, I kinda hope the cavalcades and surprise or unexpected character appearances are here to stay. It was so cool to see Jiminy pop up last year! And Pooh catching butterflies? pooh::love:

I can see where seeing Pooh catching butterflies would be special!

Good luck getting what you want! I’ll be making mine very shortly after you! 🙂

Thank you. Thankfully, since HDDR and 1900 PF are closed, I only have 3 to try for. But, two are popular. So, I'm nervous about trying to get them (CRT & 'Ohana breakfasts). They seem to go fast.

I hope you have success on yours as well!

When I had to cancel my May trip, I made a checklist of everything that needed to be returned before I went on my trip...the only thing left is HDDR (oh and a real longshot, the WDW RR)...dance away my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter