Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there still prize arcades in the Disney hotels? I used to love winning tickets at the Contemporary Hotel but I haven’t been to WDW since 2013.

To those that couldn't get the update after declining in the app....did you ever figure out how to update it once you were ready? I declined this morning because I wanted to see something in the old version first and now I cannot find a way to update it. It's not listed as needing an update. I've restarted my phone. Signed out and back in. Nothing. This isn't helping my wonky, this is a nightmare change, feelings.

To those that couldn't get the update after declining in the app....did you ever figure out how to update it once you were ready? I declined this morning because I wanted to see something in the old version first and now I cannot find a way to update it. It's not listed as needing an update. I've restarted my phone. Signed out and back in. Nothing. This isn't helping my wonky, this is a nightmare change, feelings.

If your device won't show you that it needs an update I would recommend deleting the app and re-downloading it.

I believe if you uninstall and reinstall you will get the updated version. Just hearsay though.

I see you already fixed this but wanted to note that I didn't decline in the app this morning, but when they directed me to the app store, it didn't show a need to update. After a couple of hours of wondering what was going on, it occurred to me to go back to the main page of the Play store and search for the Disney app. From there I could see the MDE with the 50th emblem, opened that and clicked update (so it clear WAS the same app, but just wasn't showing the update button until I searched for it).

So, I didn't have to uninstall, just had to search - maybe this will save someone half a minute. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter