Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see that. I felt “Gaston” handled it well, but it still had an aura of hypocrisy. If a guy had walked up to a Princess and grabbed her chest like that, absolute outrage would ensue, security would be there immediately and they would be banned from the park and possibly arrested. Rightfully so I would add. But the act by the young lady towards a male cast member probably draws an eye roll at best.
I agree with this. I tell my teen students this all the time. It goes both ways. There should be respect on both sides.

The experiencing new nighttime spectaculars in a new way is funny... Hopefully, I'm not supposed to be looking at my wrist instead of the show. I mean hopefully, I won't need a distraction because the show is not living up to the hype, or something like that.

If you're in the minority, so are we. We thought visually it was beautiful - we are suckers for a good pyro show. But this is the first time I've ever watched a Disney fireworks show and not shed a tear. I'm such a sap. What can I say? Just the other night my son put on a youtube video of Illuminations and the tears were flowing even though I've seen it over and over. I sat there watching Harmonious and felt ..... nothing. Nothing at all. That's never happened to me - ever!!. My son mentioned after it was over that he was bored and watching the clock to see when it would end. It's a bunch of Disney songs sung in various languages with no cohesive theme or message. This is Epcot for crying out loud. It's the replacement for Illuminations. It felt lazy. Visually it was great, and the tech had so much promise. But the storyline was nonexistent.
It was very much boring. I kept waiting for the fireworks grand finale with lasers etc. NOTHING!!! I’m so glad I didn’t buy a special viewing at Rose and Crown etc. I have loved every fireworks show at Epcot. This is a let down-BIG TIME!

This may be a stupid set of questions. But what are the MobileMagic passes for? I had never really noticed that on the app, until I saw this - and went to look for it. If you don't have a MagicBand, are these used on your phone to enter the parks? Again, may be old news - but the last time we went to the parks was 2013 - and it was a hard card the size of a credit card to get in. . .and a thumb print.

This may be a stupid set of questions. But what are the MobileMagic passes for? I had never really noticed that on the app, until I saw this - and went to look for it. If you don't have a MagicBand, are these used on your phone to enter the parks? Again, may be old news - but the last time we went to the parks was 2013 - and it was a hard card the size of a credit card to get in. . .and a thumb print.

Yeah it’s just a mobile ticket that’s on the phone.

Yes, you add them to your mobile wallet and can use them as a magic band/key to the world.

Also works for Google & Apple watches so your smart watch is now a magic band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter