Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think taking the boat from FW would be the best option, as you don't have to deal with the T&TC. I would not count on an Uber being allowed to drop off that day... if you wanted to avoid the parking issue, you could have the Uber drop you at the T&TC (the dropoff point is right near the securty/ferry/monorail) and it saves you some steps but it still would be much easier to take the boat directly there.

Im concerned the boat won’t be operating early enough. Parking today told me they will open by 6 at the latest. My thought on the Uber is they might not let us “park” but we still have to circle back around to leave and I could just hop out there.

I think it's bad for anyone. No cast member should be made to feel uncomfortable when they're working. Did you see the recent news about Gaston shutting down a fan on tiktok?
I did see that. I felt “Gaston” handled it well, but it still had an aura of hypocrisy. If a guy had walked up to a Princess and grabbed her chest like that, absolute outrage would ensue, security would be there immediately and they would be banned from the park and possibly arrested. Rightfully so I would add. But the act by the young lady towards a male cast member probably draws an eye roll at best.

Just curious, is it “gross” when ladies fawn over Gaston or Captain Jack?
Funny, there's been a video making the rounds on social media the last few weeks of a young lady who did that to Gaston, and he asked her to leave. (Video is a few years old.) But that was the point--touching/groping without permission is never okay, regardless of gender.

EDIT: Oops--someone else posted at the same time as me. Ignore.

what is the play pavilion meant to have, I don’t no a lot about it

and when’s it meant to open
Play pavilion was going to be interactive experiences & possibly character meets… these were the IP involved
Zootopia
Incredibles (one activity was to be an animation academy esque area with Edna)
Big Hero 6
Wreck It Ralph
Ducktales (one activity was to be an augmented reality water balloon fight with the nephews & Webby but this is the one IP not featured on construction walls and the show ended in March)

I think you meant "wives"... either way definitely not ok to make others feel uncomfortable, but I think there's a pretty big difference between a married parent doing it and a single person...depending on what "it" is, yes both can be pretty gross.

I did see that. I felt “Gaston” handled it well, but it still had an aura of hypocrisy. If a guy had walked up to a Princess and grabbed her chest like that, absolute outrage would ensue, security would be there immediately and they would be banned from the park and possibly arrested. Rightfully so I would add. But the act by the young lady towards a male cast member probably draws an eye roll at best.
Again...not sure that's apples to apples...let's use genital area instead, considering it's acceptable for men to walk around shirtless in the US, but not women.

So, if a man/woman walked up to a cast member and grabbed their genitals; I'm pretty sure there would be outrage on both sides in pretty equal form I would imagine.

Again...not sure that's apples to apples...let's use genital area instead, considering it's acceptable for men to walk around shirtless in the US, but not women.

So, if a man/woman walked up to a cast member and grabbed their genitals; I'm pretty sure there would be outrage on both sides in pretty equal form I would imagine.
no, grabbing is grabbing regardless of where it is. Quit trying to make it more difficult than it is.

Play pavilion was going to be interactive experiences & possibly character meets… these were the IP involved
Zootopia
Incredibles (one activity was to be an animation academy esque area with Edna)
Big Hero 6
Wreck It Ralph
Ducktales (one activity was to be an augmented reality water balloon fight with the nephews & Webby but this is the one IP not featured on construction walls and the show ended in March)
When do u think this will open

no, grabbing is grabbing regardless of where it is. Quit trying to make it more difficult than it is.
Lol...if you read the post I quoted you would have realized that my clarification was from the pp claiming hypocrisy of where the grabbing was. No kidding physically touching someone is not ok...I'd hope we all could clearly see that...the point I was bringing up was about the supposed gender hypocrisy...in which the pp was not comparing apples to apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter