Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread anywhere dedicated to information about festifivities the morning of Oct 1? Is there any official ceremony announced or known? I’m assuming heading to the hub is the best bet?
Are they still holding people at the toll plaza until a certain time with the early entry? We are staying at fort wilderness but figure driving over is the best bet. Or should we Uber to contemporary?

Southwest Air Joining in the 50th Celebration with a new airplane paint scheme.

View attachment 608275

Scott Gustin Twitter

Also since it’s come up in this thread before on December 8 they are opening their schedule from April 25 through September 5, 2022

ETA:Southwest Airlines Twitter
See the NEW Disney World Southwest 50th Anniversary Plane

I know this is a double post, but there is also technically a contest for a trip to WDW that is linked in the post and can also be found here:Southwest Magical Getaway
And if you would like to track N954WN to see when it will be at an airport near you or an airport you're traveling through there are two websites on which you can do that.
N954WN Flight Tracking and History - FlightAware
N954WN - Boeing 737-7H4 - Southwest Airlines - Flightradar24
Flightradar24 has planned schedules way farther into the future but FlightAware may be easier for some of you to read. Schedule is updated daily but as always is subject to change due to weather, mechanical problems or operational issues. It ferried to MCO tonight and as you can guess appears to be staying there through Friday.

Is there a thread anywhere dedicated to information about festifivities the morning of Oct 1? Is there any official ceremony announced or known? I’m assuming heading to the hub is the best bet?
Are they still holding people at the toll plaza until a certain time with the early entry? We are staying at fort wilderness but figure driving over is the best bet. Or should we Uber to contemporary?
I don’t believe you’ll be able to Uber to the Contemporary unless you have a dining reservation. Imagine that would be especially enforced on that day.

This thread has been the main discussion for Friday.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/1...agic-kingdom-ressies-on-the-big-50th.3843221/

And if you would like to track N954WN to see when it will be at an airport near you or an airport you're traveling through there are two websites on which you can do that.
Flightradar24 has planned schedules way farther into the future but FlightAware may be easier for some of you to read. Schedule is updated daily but as always is subject to change due to weather, mechanical problems or operational issues. It ferried to MCO tonight and as you can guess appears to be staying there through Friday.
Hi… the links both show flight history… how do you see the planned ones? Is it an upgraded version? Thanks

Thanks, sadly I don't see my little BDL listed, but I'm not surprised.

Smilefromear2ear on Twitter: "Happy Hump Day! Hope this little note  brightens up your day and makes you smile!! #smilefromear2ear #humpday  #happyhumpday #disney #disneysmiles #itswednesday #disneymagic  #disneyhappiness #disneybringshappiness… https://t ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter