• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on if Tink will fly in the the new show ? I guess if the wire comes down the night before we'll know..
If she does , it was a the beginning of Wishes and at the end of HEA ...so maybe in the middle????

the-office-kevin-malone.gif

Sorry, not sorry.

Wow, I'm surprised at the overlap of songs and references between Harmonius and Happily Ever After. Is that part of what caused HEA's demise? At a minimum, Harmonius will include Moana's How Far I'll Go, Hercules Go the Distance, and Hunchback's Out There. It will also include medleys and references from the Lion King, Tiana, Brave, Mulan, Jungle Book, and Aladdin, all of which were featured in HEA.

I'm actually kind of happy these references will find their way into another nighttime show, but the overlap seems striking, at least on paper.

ETA: The only purely new addition to Harmonious over HEA is Coco. Obviously, arrangements will be different, but it makes more sense why HEA had to be out of the way.

Last edited:
Do you know what special event for CM is happening tonight at Epcot?
i am at the park and there are some signs and designated areas by the lagoon..

would it be a Harmonious preview?

Glad to see actual M&Ms returning to the rice krispy treats. In July, they had these weird candy coated chocolate dirt pieces. The bulk M&Ms and Skittles looks interesting. We always get those in Vegas. Way too much peanut items though, particularly with Snickers. I don't know how they are going to deal with that for those allergic peanuts. Luckily, we are not allergic, just don't like peanuts.

Glad to see actual M&Ms returning to the rice krispy treats. In July, they had these weird candy coated chocolate dirt pieces. The bulk M&Ms and Skittles looks interesting. We always get those in Vegas. Way too much peanut items though, particularly with Snickers. I don't know how they are going to deal with that for those allergic peanuts. Luckily, we are not allergic, just don't like peanuts.
I was actually thinking about the allergy situation too. Everything is basically the same makeup just in different forms. Dairy and nuts and more dairy and nuts. I’d like to see the option of plain Rice Krispy Mickey Heads, as those would be free of both dairy and nuts. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter