Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the price increase is THAT much. Right now they are $99 and $114. I feel like they were $79 and $99 before.

I hope to grab a reservation for one of these for our upcoming trip. We have done the Tomorrowland Terrace ones before and really enjoyed them. Very relaxing way to end the day! The price increase is significant, but does include beer and wine now- it only included non-alcoholic beverages when we went before I believe.
The alchohol alone makes it worth it for me - plus we'll be in the parks 2 hrs after the fireworks, so being in the back corner is actually very nice. You can slip back through tomorrowland without feeling like a salmon swimming upstream.
Not sure the Epcot parties are worth it - seems to me to be a lot more space to watch from.

Has anyone ever done the Dessert parties with a scooters? I assume when it says 'Standing Room Only' - that means no scooters?
Just want to make sure if I should get the Seat & Treat vs Plaza view as my elderly in-laws are coming with us.
In the past this was no issue with plaza viewing. In fact, scooters were given front row (best spot) for viewing!

Has anyone ever done the Dessert parties with a scooters? I assume when it says 'Standing Room Only' - that means no scooters?
Just want to make sure if I should get the Seat & Treat vs Plaza view as my elderly in-laws are coming with us.
Last time I did one - a couple of years ago now - there was a special section of the Plaza view area for scooters.

Just a heads up for those who either have APs or are interested in APs there is currently a discount offered for Holiday Travel:

This holiday season, enjoy a special offer at select Disney Resort hotels—and make the most of your annual pass during the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary celebration!
With this offer, Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights December 12 through December 24, 2021.

When you take advantage of this offer, you’ll be surrounded by The World’s Most Magical Celebration, a once-in-a-lifetime event brimming with new magic, EARidescent décor and so much more. There’s so much to explore and enjoy when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel during the 50th anniversary celebration—especially in the holiday season.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category. Learn more about changes at Walt Disney World Resort in the Know Before You Go section below.

Select Disney Deluxe Villas

Save 25% for stays most nights December 12 to December 24, 2021
  • Disney's Riviera Resort
Save 10% for stays most nights December 12 to December 24, 2021
  • Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney's BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney's Old Key West Resort
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts

Save 25% for stays most nights December 12 to December 24, 2021
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Select Disney Moderate ResortsSave 20% for stays most nights December 12 to December 24, 2021
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter (reopening October 28, 2021)
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside (reopening October 14, 2021)
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Select Disney Value Resort HotelsSave 10% for stays most nights December 12 to December 24, 2021
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (reopening September 16, 2021)
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort (reopening December 9, 2021)
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Save 15% for stays most nights December 12 to December 24, 2021
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites

Darn! The day after I get home!
1631640201586.png

I wonder if the terrace will have as many tables for the fireworks parties, as they did before/pre-covid. I remember being surprised at how many tables were jammed together for the dessert party itself. The fireworks viewing area was great, but the tables were an uncomfortable mess. It was difficult to get up and down to get to the food, at least where we were seated. I'm not bringing it up to gripe about, but more so to give others a heads up about what it might look like, in case it's of concern.

Space 220 Restaurant at EPCOT: More Details and Menus Revealed

I know most of this has already been shared but there’s this additional tidbit: “With the purchase of any zero proof (non-alcoholic) cocktail or children’s meal, guests will receive a pack of Space 220 Collectible Trading Cards. Designed exclusively for and only distributed at Space 220 Restaurant, these limited-edition packs of cards feature original artwork and trivia facts about space exploration, food in space, and the sky-high innovations at Space 220 Restaurant.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter