Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

however can someone please explain to me how this would work. If there is 4 adults and 2 toddlers that can’t go on a ride

so I no the two adults in group one can go and then once they have been the two adults left in group two can go

however can three adults in group one go and then in group two the one adult that hasn’t been plus one adult from group one that has already been on the rides so there not there self?

and if You can do that and your using genie plus or a extra paid attraction tier one ride does that mean someone can go on it twice even though they have only paid once for that ride?
At the moment it is yes to your first question, they should get a "fastpass" saying 1 person + 1,
As to the second part, we don't know for certain when it comes to Genies+ (we only know the info released by Disney, the rest is speculation until Disney confirms it) I do know that when I was doing child swap back in 2017, we couldn't use Fastpass and Ride swap at the same time. For Star Tours, we had Fastpasses, so we had 2 people wait with the child whilst the rest of us rode, then those that rode was with the child whilst those that waited beforehand rode. When the time comes, it is always good to just let the cast member know at the front of the queue what is happening in case the fastpass window closes :)

At the moment it is yes to your first question, they should get a "fastpass" saying 1 person + 1,
As to the second part, we don't know for certain when it comes to Genies+ (we only know the info released by Disney, the rest is speculation until Disney confirms it) I do know that when I was doing child swap back in 2017, we couldn't use Fastpass and Ride swap at the same time. For Star Tours, we had Fastpasses, so we had 2 people wait with the child whilst the rest of us rode, then those that rode was with the child whilst those that waited beforehand rode. When the time comes, it is always good to just let the cast member know at the front of the queue what is happening in case the fastpass window closes :)

So upto now it’s been ok in my case for three people to go in one group then the person left behind plus one person that has already been on it meaning one person gets to go twice?

so your saying in 2017 u couldn’t use fastpass and then the second group goes on via rider swap

so that would mean group one would always need to wait in the standby line if you want to do rider swap?

So upto now it’s been ok in my case for three people to go in one group then the person left behind plus one person that has already been on it meaning one person gets to go twice?

so your saying in 2017 u couldn’t use fastpass and then the second group goes on via rider swap

so that would mean group one would always need to wait in the standby line if you want to do rider swap?
Yeah, and yeah for 2017 where you had to go through standby to do rider swap, as rider swap was essentially a fast pass for those waiting with the child (they just go through the fastpass queue), so it made no sense for those with fastpasses to also use rider swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter