Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I'm encouraged by that hint. 💃

Seems to me that if one can afford this then a new wardrobe should be no problem...
My daughter is already researching what clothes she wants to wear. I'm not sure I'd join them on this one. I'd love to see it, but I'm not all that into role playing and immersive play and it's a lot of money to spend to be a bystander. It will be interesting to see what the initial reviews are. But I suspect it's going to be incredibly difficult to get reservations.

Mears Connect appears to be available for booking. "Introductory" pricing is below. No mention of luggage handling. The site states "Same reliable, safe service guests have been using for decades to Disney area hotels"

View attachment 594717
Pleasantly surprised at those prices! Free was better but it's not astronomical. I think they want to ensure everyone doesn't flip over to a car service which is something I'm considering too, especially if it includes a grocery stop.

We were sad to realize our final DME trip was in Sep 2019 and we didn't even know it at the time. We were supposed to go later this month but border closure had us changing our dates again.

I'm going to look into the above and find out their cancellation policies also.

A few mins ago I got the email to register for one of the DVC preview days for Remy (they are September 5, 17 and 20).

I'm in the waiting room for the virtual queue now hoping to snag a spot on September 5 (registration opens at 11am ET)! 🤞 🤞 🤞

Last edited:
A few mins ago I got the email to register for one of the DVC preview days for Remy (they are September 5, 17 and 20).

I'm in the waiting room for the virtual queue now hoping to snag a spot on September 5 (registration opens at 11am ET)! 🤞 🤞 🤞

Same here! Thanks for posting this! I checked my email around 8 am and didn’t see anything- might have missed it otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter