Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winds may not be hurricane strength, but sustained high winds of 35 or more would affect transportation such as buses, boats, sky liners. Maybe not a big deal, but still a problem if you can’t get from point A to B. Here’s hoping all we have are some low wind outer bands- Lots of rain but little damage.

The winds may not be hurricane strength, but sustained high winds of 35 or more would affect transportation such as buses, boats, sky liners. Maybe not a big deal, but still a problem if you can’t get from point A to B. Here’s hoping all we have are some low wind outer bands- Lots of rain but little damage.
Skylines probably. Boats and buses not.

Until they give more info on EMH we wont know for sure. I’m figuring it to be similar to the way night EMH ran the last few years before closure. Each park had one night per week with EMH for the most part. Once in a while one date would get skipped or parks might be swapped, but usually each park had 1 night EMH per week. iirc EP was Wed, HS Fri, can’t remember others offhand.

This Value Resort peon wishes they'd go ahead and announce the schedule already so she can re-arrange her early December park reservations if needed. :(

This Value Resort peon wishes they'd go ahead and announce the schedule already so she can re-arrange her early December park reservations if needed. :(

I would consider just booking them now and modifying once you know more. Maybe they won't fill up, but at least book DHS.

I could easily spend hours watching the animals on the trails at AK. While my friends an family are always wanting to move from attraction to attraction I like to kill my time at Gorilla Falls and Maharaja ... the obvious favorites are the tigers on Maharaja and the gorillas and meerkats on Gorilla Falls

This is one of the reasons I love solo trips, I can wander down those trails for as long as I want!

Thanks. They’ve actually been reserved for months. Just wasn’t expecting this curveball. I love the parks at night and want to make sure I‘ll get to enjoy them then.

Evening hours shouldn't affect you as they don't close the parks early for them and have not historically even asked day guests to leave. There is the crowd level issue in that emh parks have traditionally been busier on those days than other parks. That might work in your favor though. With the number of eligible guests reduced, the effect on crowd levels will be less but people will still be used to avoiding those days and be slow to adjust their touring habits.

Yeah I really hope this isn’t the same thing coming to WDW. We’d be priced out.
I just looked at a deluxe one bedroom in the off season and for one week with tickets it was over $8,500 not counting food, transportation to Disney, plus other stuff (looking at over $10,000). You get very little extra for that amount. Now that they are even thinking about charging extra for FP is a little ridiculous. For comparison: I can take a 9 Night Greek Isles Cruise including air fare to Rome for about the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter