Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very very welcome change. This plus a fastpass return (hopefully) would be ideal.

But considering my 2 week trip at end of July is already fully planned to the brim with ADRs and coinciding park reservations, I can only hope whatever nights they extend hours are nights I planned to be in that particular park (if this ends up being launched by then)

But either way, keep the good stuff coming Disney.

Very very welcome change. This plus a fastpass return (hopefully) would be ideal.

But considering my 2 week trip at end of July is already fully planned to the brim with ADRs and coinciding park reservations, I can only hope whatever nights they extend hours are nights I planned to be in that particular park (if this ends up being launched by then)

But either way, keep the good stuff coming Disney.

"implemented either this summer or closer to the 50th Anniversary celebrations"....Our trip is the end of July as well and I'm beginning to think I booked just a little too early. I guess I'll just have to make another trip! Darn!!!

Always a risk anytime we go.
Not really, this is a pretty unique situation with so much opening up and it's things we always had before, nothing new really. In addition, we usually know in advance that we won't quite make the latest new ride or some new program they're starting. The difference between going with FP, dessert parties and extra hours and going with none of those is huge.

Hopefully some of it will come through!

Not really, this is a pretty unique situation with so much opening up and it's things we always had before, nothing new really. In addition, we usually know in advance that we won't quite make the latest new ride or some new program they're starting. The difference between going with FP, dessert parties and extra hours and going with none of those is huge.

Hopefully some of it will come through!
Well, FP, dessert parties and extra hours may be some peoples huge things, but they aren't ours. We went a few years ago in November when all four of our favorite rides were down. It happens. We have no desire of dessert parties or extra hours. Could do with some FP's.

Are they testing HEA again tonight and if so, anyone know of a live stream? I watched Saturday, but I need to see it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter