Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding Nemo Musical closed!!! :( :(

https://*****.com/2021/09/finding-n...-closed-at-disneys-animal-kingdom-theme-park/

So so sad!!!!

- My only hope is that it's because they're about to add a whole new land that includes that and the Dino area.

More bloggers are reporting it:
https://blogmickey.com/2021/09/rumor-finding-nemo-the-musical-closed-permanently/
Well - will be there for the 6th too - Guess what we'll do!! :)

Disney Visa Cardholder Discount

Offer Details
Valid Travel Dates
Stay most nights December 12 through December 24, 2021

Length of Stay Requirements

• Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Must use a valid Disney® Visa® Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
  • Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
  • Offer is non-transferable.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
  • Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.
  • Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
wow. You can stay at the Allstar Sports for the low, low price of $174.60 or $198.90(on the weekend) per night. What a deal.

I must be the only one that never really cared for it. I think we saw it twice, it was always just so so for us.
I agree. I love the movies but the show was just ok for me. BUT, I do like that it existed. It was an option on a hot day for a sit down in the cool theatre. It also helps to take a bunch of people out of the lines for the few rides at AK.
That's the main problem with shows being gone, crowd management.

I must be the only one that never really cared for it. I think we saw it twice, it was always just so so for us.
Oh, don't feel lonely. We never made it through either time we watched we got refreshed for a short sit down, then left the show. It was just too slow for the grandtinker and us.

Oooh, love seeing a fireworks option for Spice Road Table — I would book that! One would hope they are only including the tables with a good view though, like at Rose & Crown. It’s quite a gamble otherwise. Can’t wait for details!

I’m kinda sad about this. Will miss going for regular dinner. Is $129 for kids too?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter