Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you joshing me? You’re talking about a company that makes billions in profit even when their profit goes down. Disney agreed to the raise, just not the timeframe, so it’s a weird argument to make.
Not to you specifically. I'm just saying that how much money a company makes, or doesn't make, has no bearing on what it should pay its employees.

Dress Shop at Marketplace Co-Op has Closed To Make Way for New Storefront

Staff said that they weren’t able to reveal just yet what is going into the shop.

Co-Op-11-1024x768.jpg

Co-Op-10-1024x768.jpg

Updated Bulletin Board in Frontierland Packs Tons of Disney Film & Park References at Magic Kingdom

Lovers of Disney’s westerns will want to “giddyup” to Frontierland in the Magic Kingdom where a bulletin board has been erected! This has been around for a bit now, but we wanted to make sure we got all the references on here right!

The board replaces a former Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom portal, which was removed in May 2021.

frontierland bulletin board 2

This board is packed with references to Disney’s western films, along with another beloved location at Walt Disney World.

Dress Shop at Marketplace Co-Op has Closed To Make Way for New Storefront

Staff said that they weren’t able to reveal just yet what is going into the shop.

Co-Op-11-1024x768.jpg

Co-Op-10-1024x768.jpg
On Sunday dress shop was there they just had the orange bird dress, parks dress, figment skirt than the color me Courtney line and a Snow White blouse and pant , the msep merch, Lilly Pulitzer and Tommy Bahama colabs

Wonderground Gallery was gone and it had a sparse collection of marvel items (dress shop captain marvel dress, spirit jerseys, wakanda forever fashion collection and marvel/halloween items (small wonderground selection in art of Disney)

It will be interesting to see what goes there but I have a feeling it will be not as unique as what was there

On Sunday dress shop was there they just had the orange bird dress, parks dress, figment skirt than the color me Courtney line and a Snow White blouse and pant , the msep merch, Lilly Pulitzer and Tommy Bahama colabs

Wonderground Gallery was gone and it had a sparse collection of marvel items (dress shop captain marvel dress, spirit jerseys, wakanda forever fashion collection and marvel/halloween items (small wonderground selection in art of Disney)

It will be interesting to see what goes there but I have a feeling it will be not as unique as what was there

Oh noooo I hope they’re not getting rid of Wonderground Gallery!

Reservations Available for Monsieur Paul Reopening at EPCOT

Monsieur Paul is now accepting reservations for its reopening at EPCOT. As we reported yesterday, Monsieur Paul is reopening next week and reservations are now available on the Disney World website and My Disney Experience app.

I'm glad some of these are coming back. I have a "foodie" friend who really wants to do some of the most upscale dining, and I'm game. We alsway say that one day we'll do V&A's but he was also really really interested in Takumi Tei - when is that reopening?

Reservations Available for Monsieur Paul Reopening at EPCOT

Monsieur Paul is now accepting reservations for its reopening at EPCOT. As we reported yesterday, Monsieur Paul is reopening next week and reservations are now available on the Disney World website and My Disney Experience app.
Did I miss it, or is there still no official price listed?

Seems like a lot to ask people to book an expensive restaurant, and with a strict no-show policy, without knowing how much it will cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter