• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guests Now Able To Catch A Ride On the Horse-Drawn Carriage with the Dapper Dans

Guests are now able to catch a ride on the horse-drawn carriage that goes down Main Street to the hub, with the Dapper Dans! There’s nothing better than a serenaded carriage ride at the Magic Kingdom!

299607564_794357708266982_3342971008480797124_n-1024x768.jpg
We had them hop on and sing one time when we rode and it was so fun! They told the best dad jokes to the kids too 🥰. So happy this is back

I was actually friends with the owner's son all through high school and the original Point Pleasant one was my go-to before I moved out to California. A lot of my old friends all work for the company now, it's a very proud company. They take quality very seriously, so if there are issues with your local one and you let them know (in a nice way), they will actually work to improve whatever issues there might be. It is a franchise, but they do want all of them to be top notch! :)
My first driving trip home from WDW in 1977 I pulled off the Garden State Parkway specifically to get a Mike's Sub in Point Pleasant! Back when it was hidden off Arnold Ave! Love their subs!

I'm assuming this is only for the first couple of morning performances, right? When the Main St vehicles are operating?
Yes, just during the morning hours. My husband had to force me to abandon my perfect rd touring plan several years ago because he wanted to take in the MainStreet morning atmosphere. While I was initially annoyed, it became one of my favorite memories. Something we did on each subsequent trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter