Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagineering Files Two Permits for New Toy Story Land Restaurant

Walt Disney Imagineering has filed two new permits for “Project T” – the Toy Story Land restaurant called Roundup Rodeo BBQ. The permits suggest that the work is drawing to a close as Disney nears their self-imposed opening date of sometime in 2022. The two permits are both for theming work:

• Project T – Themed Facades
  • Fabrication & installation of Set Pieces
The permits are contracted out to Brilliant Creative Fabrication and Icarus Exhibits, respectively. Both fabrication shops have done extensive work with Walt Disney World in recent years.

Every time I see news about this place, I shake my head at the missed opportunity for a Pizza Planet. Let's build a restaurant for kids in Toy Story Land. You know what kids love?....Pizz..... Tangy BBQ!

Every time I see news about this place, I shake my head at the missed opportunity for a Pizza Planet. Let's build a restaurant for kids in Toy Story Land. You know what kids love?....Pizz..... Tangy BBQ!

Yeah, but in-park Pizza at WDW is...well, not that good. There's already Pizzarizzo if you want lousy pizza! Now, if they used the recipe from Disneyland's Pizza Planet, it might have been much better (and that not necessarily great, but it is good, especially their specialty pizzas) - somehow I doubt they'd do that though.

New Animated Evening at Disney Springs Features Cirque du Soleil Show, Dining

A2F15029-E03F-478E-9AE5-BC4A4803F095.jpeg

During your Animated Evening, enjoy a meal at one of 13 Disney Springs restaurants, before or after you see Drawn to Life. Each participating restaurant has crafted a special prix fixe menu just for this dining offer.

To book your Animated Evening, first purchase your tickets for Drawn to Life presented by Cirque du Soleil and Disney. You can purchase tickets from Cirque du Soleil online or call Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783. Next, book dining reservations for Animated Evening by calling (407) 587-5981. And be sure to ask for the Animated Evening menu when you arrive at the restaurant!

For full details on the Animated Evening dining offer, visit the Disney Springs website.

And if you’re a Florida resident, Disney Vacation Club Member or Annual Passholder, you’ll be happy to know that your Animated Evening can be combined with the current ticket offer.

Maybe they wanted to do something new since HS used to have a Pizza Planet where the Pizzarizzo is now. Also since guests are supposed to feel as if they are toy sized Pizza Planet doesn’t really work, that’s sized for humans.

Maybe they wanted to do something new since HS used to have a Pizza Planet where the Pizzarizzo is now. Also since guests are supposed to feel as if they are toy sized Pizza Planet doesn’t really work, that’s sized for humans.
I mean they could have chosen to do Pizza Planet from a toy’s perspective. Could have “the claw” and everything.

Salt & Straw Limited Flavors of The Month for August

As an ode to the season’s close, we’ve plucked the most intriguing produce staples and transformed them into mouth-watering indulgences. From sweetened carrots to charred corn, these dessert-ified veggies will take you on a taste adventure like never before. This is: The Veggies You Crave Series.

Our Veggies menu features:
06594F81-A926-4E3F-9F11-A89877E78BC0.jpeg
E9782690-A9E2-44B0-8CDA-2D101DE770D4.jpeg
A1F533D1-AE6D-4842-BCC0-C6E0B48D3BF1.jpeg
C16E4E19-3F25-4B02-ADD5-9B5BEE440872.jpeg
4C583ECF-67B9-454C-9403-9E04C0CA75D8.jpeg

Salt & Straw Limited Flavors of The Month for August

As an ode to the season’s close, we’ve plucked the most intriguing produce staples and transformed them into mouth-watering indulgences. From sweetened carrots to charred corn, these dessert-ified veggies will take you on a taste adventure like never before. This is: The Veggies You Crave Series.

Our Veggies menu features:
View attachment 690930
View attachment 690934
View attachment 690935
View attachment 690937
View attachment 690939

Now, come on, NOBODY is gonna impugn Carrot Cake Batter, right?

Entertainment Schedule and Showtimes Released for 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spelltacular Fireworks Show

Showtime: 10:15pm

Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade

Showtimes: 9:15pm and 11:15pm

Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular

Showtimes:

• August and September: 8:35pm, 10:45pm, 12am
  • October: 7:40pm, 8:35pm, 10:45pm, 12am

The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet

Showtimes: 7pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:50pm, and 10:30pm

Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam

Showtimes: Intermittent 7pm to 12am

Monsterous Scream-O-Ween Dance Ball

Showtimes: Intermittent 7pm to 12am

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter