Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. I hope it turns out to be a must ride attraction (mean it still has the drop...), but if the rest of the 11 minutes is meh, then this will be a failure.

Honestly, if they use a lot of existing stuff, restored and working, it will already be impressive. They just need to change come characters.

Actually, why don't they just glue a TIana face on Brer Rabbit, and call it a day? She could hop her way through the bayou! 🤣

Any word on when splash will close ?

Likely not before TRON opens.

Well, to be fair, there really aren't any mountains in Louisiana or the bayou, so not including that in the makes sense.

Yeah, but they can go anywhere they want - especailly to a fictional, mystical place. They could write a backstory for it that would work.

Splash was always barely a mountain as it is - it always struck me as a pile of sticks! 7DMT is more of a mountain really.

I dunno, if they close in January a little less than two years seems doable, they've probably been doing background work since first announcement. Remember: this was first announced in June 2020. That's a ton of time to develop animatronics/props and get a lot of stuff in order before closing the ride down.

Rea
The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah finale is what I'm most intrigued about. They could do something amazing with that space and the music from Tiana. Hopefully they don't disappoint!
Really hate to see this classic go, but it does look like it will be pretty fun/impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter