Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still use my stainless steel one daily and my coffee is burning hot for hours. it was well worth the 29.99$ price point. I do hope they bring these back.
We have a few of the corckcicle ones with Disney branding and they're amazing. I'm sure not exactly the same, but similar price point and totally worth it

Tokyo Disneyland's Space Mountain area is getting a major update
Adding a post by DPB…

A New Space Mountain Coming to Tokyo Disneyland in 2027

According to Walt Disney Imagineering Producer Kathleen Davis, “I’m thrilled to introduce this attraction to guests. It’s not only a whole new ride experience, but the story also has so much emotion. Through the queue and then on the ride, we see our connection to our planet and gain a new perspective for how special it is in all the universe. It’s a roller coaster with both thrill and heart.”

Rendering of the New Space Mountain Coming to Tokyo Disneyland in 2027

In addition to the attraction, an all-new plaza in Tomorrowland will represent a future where humans are in harmony with nature. It will also give guests areas to rest and relax, while enjoying various icons and design elements that will create a sense of hope for the future. In the evenings, guests can enjoy lighting and sound effects that will further enhance their experience in this new area.

“With the overarching story of appreciating our home (Planet Earth), we are making this change to spread awareness of caring for our Earth and what she’s gifted us throughout time as we know it.”

I still use my stainless steel one daily and my coffee is burning hot for hours. it was well worth the 29.99$ price point. I do hope they bring these back.
Agreed! I love my stainless steel Skyliner mug and use it at work every day. Well worth the money. I was going to buy another when I was at Pop in December but didn’t see any.

Movie News: Avatar will be remastered and rereleased on September 23 to prepare audiences for Avatar 2!

View attachment 665338

Fandango Twitter

ETA: Avatar 2 is titled “The Way of Water” and will be in theaters this Christmas. Preview will be shown during screenings of Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and online at a later date.

Fandango Twitter

Love it! I hope they use the extended edition from the original theatrical re-release. It's the best version if you ask me. The even more extended cut from the home video release is not as good.

We also have 3 of the stainless steel ones. Two starwars, and one skyliner. We use one of them almost everyday. The plastic ones all got thrown away.

Disney World Removes Park Hopping Hours from My Disney Experience App

As of publish time, it’s unclear if the removal is a glitch or not. Communicating park hopping hours to guests via the official app is as crucial of an aspect of your day as communicating regular park hours.

Disney World has not announced any official changes to its Park Hopper policy, and the 2pm restriction remains in place. The Disney World website still shows the 2pm restriction on park hopping despite the removal from the My Disney Experience app.

242CCA3D-27FF-4408-A3BB-5BB524DE72E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter