Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cake Bake hit my Facebook feed announcing it before I even saw the Disney announcement. I'm not sure if other people even know what it is, but it is a BIG DEAL here in Indianapolis. Very fancy little restaurant where all my female friends go for lunching and celebrating birthdays/engagements/etc.

So what’s the big draw to this place? We’re not a specialty cupcakes or cakepops sort of family, and the fancy one (Amorette’s) people seem to rave about in Disney Springs has absolutely no appeal for us. Is Cake Bake the same type of idea? Or is it actually a restaurant with food too?

I received notice today from TP that park hours were adjusted for the week of March 27th. While I'm excited that we get more hours in the park during our trip :cheer2: , I'm also aware that park hours were extended because they expect large crowds :sad2:. Some of those hour adjustments are going to make our early entry rope dropping a bit more painful. I wish I was a coffee drinker!

I received notice today from TP that park hours were adjusted for the week of March 27th. While I'm excited that we get more hours in the park during our trip :cheer2: , I'm also aware that park hours were extended because they expect large crowds :sad2:. Some of those hour adjustments are going to make our early entry rope dropping a bit more painful. I wish I was a coffee drinker!
Right there with you!!!!! My partner drinks all the coffee but I can't stand the stuff. Gonna be a rough week lol

So what’s the big draw to this place? We’re not a specialty cupcakes or cakepops sort of family, and the fancy one (Amorette’s) people seem to rave about in Disney Springs has absolutely no appeal for us. Is Cake Bake the same type of idea? Or is it actually a restaurant with food too?
They do have other food and it is fancy. Indy is not an expensive place to live but a piece of cake there is about $15. Think Cheesecake Factory only more French and frilly. And they have an Afternoon Tea service that is about $60 for finger sandwiches and mini desserts. I guess maybe you can get the desserts carry out but everyone I know goes there for brunches or fancy lunches with girlfriends. It would be a perfect place for Princess character tea parties.

Okay, everyone, STOP what you're doing. Go watch Turning Red. Now. It's fantastic. It's hillarious. It's poingant and surprisingly frank.

Disney keeps relagating Pixar to straight to video, buy they clearly deserve better as they still know how to crank out an absolute winner. Check it out.

Last edited:
Okay, everyone, STOP what you're doing. Go watch Turning Red. Now. It's fantastic. It's hillarious. It's poignant and surprisingly frank.

Disney keeps relegating Pixar to straight to video, but they clearly deserve better as they still know how to crank out an absolute winner. Check it out.

But I’m in the middle of a game of Fortnite!! Do I have to?! 😝

I’ll fix them for you! 😊

It's fine - I was JUST doing it though. I am the type who will edit a years-old post of mine if I come across it and notice a mistake.

Why is everyone sitll reading this and not watching Turning Red? Go! Now!

I guarantee that you will be hooked within the first 15 minutes. If you're not, then you can turn it off...and go reassess your life. 😉

Okay, everyone, STOP what you're doing. Go watch Turning Red. Now. It's fantastic. It's hillarious. It's poingant and surprisingly frank.

Disney keeps relagating Pixar to straight to video, buy they clearly deserve better as they still know how to crank out an absolute winner. Check it out.
Penciling it in for tomorrow…. Don’t know if I’ll stay awake after a 9 hour shift …

I hope and pray that Disney keeps Lightyear a theatrical release because if they bounce it to Disney + they better have a fail safe in place when they need to replace the plethora of Pixar ip in the parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter