Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these big announcements must be causing a stir — The park reservation system for March 9 seems to be broken right now. I’m trying to make reservations for Epcot for my family (resort guests) but keep getting the message “We couldn’t retrieve reservation times … please try again later.” Epcot should be an easy reservation, so hopefully the glitch will be cleared up soon.

2022 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise Collections Announced

Mickey Mouse Home Garden
Celebrate this year’s festival with home garden-inspired merchandise from this collection featuring vibrant apparel, drinkware, garden tools and so much more.

Orange Bird
Find adorable Orange Bird keepsakes within this vibrant collection that includes apparel, accessories and other novelties.

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
Browse a collection that celebrates Mickey and Minnie Mouse—featuring apparel, drinkware, trading pins and a MagicBand.

Figment’s Garden
Grow your imagination with Figment-themed apparel, drinkware and more as you dream green this festival season.

Spike the Bee
Find sweet reminders of Spike the Bee on apparel, accessories, drinkware, a garden stake and other collectible novelties.

Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Returning to 2022 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival with Price Increase

Embark on a springtime scavenger hunt for gardeners of all ages.

Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at EPCOT. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.

Cost: $9.99 + tax, while supplies last.

List of 2022 EPCOT Flower and Garden Character Topiaries and Global Gardens

*Click link for full list of the Global Gardens.

Here’s the list of character topiaries!

• Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
  • Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
  • Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
  • Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
  • Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
  • Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
  • Figment – near Imagination!
  • The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
  • Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
  • Troll – Norway Pavilion
  • Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
  • Pandas – China Pavilion
  • Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
  • Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
  • Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
  • Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
  • Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
  • Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
  • Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
  • Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc  – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
  • Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
  • Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
  • Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!

All these big announcements must be causing a stir — The park reservation system for March 9 seems to be broken right now. I’m trying to make reservations for Epcot for my family (resort guests) but keep getting the message “We couldn’t retrieve reservation times … please try again later.” Epcot should be an easy reservation, so hopefully the glitch will be cleared up soon.

So glad we booked this past weekend for the week after Easter. There wasn’t much availability even then.

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday!

View attachment 642598

*I’m sorry guys, I was under the weather all week and was not feeling up to choreographing an all out dance routine.

We're happy to contribute!

GIF of The Week - Gru Dancing | YAYOMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter