Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join Us for Our Biggest and Best Disney #HalfwaytoHalloween Celebration Yet

AC112AE6-198D-4BA0-98CD-03DB350D5FA2.jpeg

It’s hard to believe but we’ve reached the halfway point to Halloween and this year we’re celebrating like never before with a series of wickedly wonderful surprises leading up to a full day of #HalfwaytoHalloween fun and spellbinding Disney Parks announcements on Thursday, April 28!

During our big, daylong #HalfwaytoHalloween celebration on Thursday, it’s nothing but treats as we share several frightfully fantastic Disney Parks Halloween and other spooky announcements that you won’t want to miss. And we’ll be your ghost host for a first-of-its-kind @DisneyParks TikTok Live beginning Thursday at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. It’ll be the first time we’re live from multiple Disney Parks locations including Disney Cruise Line featuring some fa-boo-lous surprises. You can also expect some mummy-approved “shriek peek” surprises, a new “Hocus Pocus” Sanderson Sisters-inspired look for all of our Disney Parks channels and much more.
During the #HalfwaytoHalloween celebration on Thursday, April 28, we’re inviting guests at Disney Parks to Disney bound in outfits inspired by their favorite Disney Halloween character, film, attraction or theme – costumes are not allowed and please follow the attire guidelines at each Disney resort location.*

View attachment 664803

It’s hard to believe but we’ve reached the halfway point to Halloween and this year we’re celebrating like never before with a series of wickedly wonderful surprises leading up to a full day of #HalfwaytoHalloween fun and spellbinding Disney Parks announcements on Thursday, April 28!

During our big, daylong #HalfwaytoHalloween celebration on Thursday, it’s nothing but treats as we share several frightfully fantastic Disney Parks Halloween and other spooky announcements that you won’t want to miss. And we’ll be your ghost host for a first-of-its-kind @DisneyParks TikTok Live beginning Thursday at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. It’ll be the first time we’re live from multiple Disney Parks locations including Disney Cruise Line featuring some fa-boo-lous surprises. You can also expect some mummy-approved “shriek peek” surprises, a new “Hocus Pocus” Sanderson Sisters-inspired look for all of our Disney Parks channels and much more.
During the #HalfwaytoHalloween celebration on Thursday, April 28, we’re inviting guests at Disney Parks to Disney bound in outfits inspired by their favorite Disney Halloween character, film, attraction or theme – costumes are not allowed and please follow the attire guidelines at each Disney resort location.*
Please let there be a MNSSP announement!

View attachment 664803

Hoping for MNSSHP (Not a themed after hours again)!!

Also I like how they are promoting costume wearing on the 28th, I don't think I've ever seen them promote that.

First Look at Disney’s Halfway to Halloween Eats and Treats

DC8E6C6A-EF3F-47DE-9A4C-B02C4506046C.jpeg

These eats are sure to put a spell on you with tasty flavors and adorable eats. See the return of favorites like the Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb at The Ganachery at Walt Disney World Resort or the Spooky Churro from California Churro at Disneyland Resort. And be on the lookout for some new tricks and treats from Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs, including exclusive trading cards to collect.

The time has come to dust the cobwebs off your candy bag because here are the eats and treats for Halfway to Halloween!

*Click link for pictures and additional details

First Look at Disney’s Halfway to Halloween Eats and Treats

View attachment 664829

These eats are sure to put a spell on you with tasty flavors and adorable eats. See the return of favorites like the Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb at The Ganachery at Walt Disney World Resort or the Spooky Churro from California Churro at Disneyland Resort. And be on the lookout for some new tricks and treats from Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs, including exclusive trading cards to collect.

The time has come to dust the cobwebs off your candy bag because here are the eats and treats for Halfway to Halloween!

*Click link for pictures and additional details
It's sad when the 'halfway to halloween' has been things than halloween.

New Star Wars ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Stills Released

New stills featuring the Grand Inquisitor and Obi-Wan Kenobi in “Obi-Wan Kenobi” have been released by Total Film.

kenobi-grand-inquisitor.webp
obi-wan-kenobi-city.webp
obi-wan-kenobi-new-photos.webp

total-film-obi-wan-kenobi.webp

I have not a clue if we’ll be getting Boo Bash or MNSSHP. Who is guessing what?

I think MNSSHP - they need the win. I may be a little baised about that though, but it makes sense to me. Now, pricing may be out-of control for it, but I think they need to bring back the full parties.
Yeah, I think they’ll bring back the offerings of MNSSHP but have it more in line with the crowds/cost of Boo Bash.

Menu Released For Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite

The full menu of “Star Wars”-inspired food items has now been released.
  • Spicy Chando Pepper Fries: Fresno Chilies, Garlic, and Sweet Chili Cheese Sauce – $11.00
  • Fried Reptavian Wings: Braised Duck Wings, Pickled Vegetables, and Creamy Dip – $17.00
  • Roasted Gornt Yakitori: Tender Filet Mignon, Spring Onions, and Soy Glaze – $25.00
  • Felucian Cabbage Pancake (Plant-Based): Savory Plant-Based Pancakes with Forest Mushrooms, Egg-Free Mayonnaise, Sweet Glazed, and Nori Powder – $17.00
  • Gihaal Cabbage Pancake: Savory Pancake with Mayonnaise, Forest Mushroom, Soy Glazed, Nori Powder, and Bonito Flakes – $17.00
  • Roasted Pork & Yobshrimp Blue Rice Bowl: Pork Belly, Shrimp, and Blue Rice with Pickled Vegetables and Herbs – $23.00
  • Fried “Portion Bread” Fritters with Red Fruit Jam: Turkey, Ham, and Gruyere Fritters with Berry Jam – $21.00
  • Soo-Ga Egg Sweet Custard: Orange Sabayon, Chocolate Mousse, and Fresh Berries – $10.00

Yeah, I think they’ll bring back the offerings of MNSSHP but have it more in line with the crowds/cost of Boo Bash.
fingers crossed for a leak before thursday lol. I last did MNSSHP in 2019 and I CANNOT afford boo bash prices, but a slight increase from 2019 is understandable. Who am I kidding I KNOW they will charge boo bash prices. Supply and demand, sigh.

I think MNSSHP - they need the win. I may be a little baised about that though, but it makes sense to me. Now, pricing may be out-of control for it, but I think they need to bring back the full parties.
From things I'm hearing on different sites it sounds like Boo Bash it returning. Traditional parties are favorable amongst locals and die hards but the average guest really, really hates not being able to go to MK 2 of the 4 nights they are on property (many can't afford more than 4 nights these days).

Menu Released For Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite

The full menu of “Star Wars”-inspired food items has now been released.
  • Spicy Chando Pepper Fries: Fresno Chilies, Garlic, and Sweet Chili Cheese Sauce – $11.00
  • Fried Reptavian Wings: Braised Duck Wings, Pickled Vegetables, and Creamy Dip – $17.00
  • Roasted Gornt Yakitori: Tender Filet Mignon, Spring Onions, and Soy Glaze – $25.00
  • Felucian Cabbage Pancake (Plant-Based): Savory Plant-Based Pancakes with Forest Mushrooms, Egg-Free Mayonnaise, Sweet Glazed, and Nori Powder – $17.00
  • Gihaal Cabbage Pancake: Savory Pancake with Mayonnaise, Forest Mushroom, Soy Glazed, Nori Powder, and Bonito Flakes – $17.00
  • Roasted Pork & Yobshrimp Blue Rice Bowl: Pork Belly, Shrimp, and Blue Rice with Pickled Vegetables and Herbs – $23.00
  • Fried “Portion Bread” Fritters with Red Fruit Jam: Turkey, Ham, and Gruyere Fritters with Berry Jam – $21.00
  • Soo-Ga Egg Sweet Custard: Orange Sabayon, Chocolate Mousse, and Fresh Berries – $10.00

Sigh, I love Star Wars so we're going to this but I'm such a picky eater I hate all of this haha!

From things I'm hearing on different sites it sounds like Boo Bash it returning. Traditional parties are favorable amongst locals and die hards but the average guest really, really hates not being able to go to MK 2 of the 4 nights they are on property (many can't afford more than 4 nights these days).

Wasn’t boo bash and the Xmas after hours still 4 nights a week?

Wasn’t boo bash and the Xmas after hours still 4 nights a week?

Yes, but it didn't cause MK to close early. It ran for 3 hours after close, though the closing times were still on the early side back then.

It's unfortunate they don't want to run the full parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter