Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUMOR:

Disneyland Paris to Launch €90 Premier Access for 14 Attractions Soon

A rumor indicates that Disneyland Paris will be launching a €90 version of Disney Premier Access for fourteen attractions at the resort. The pass could be used once per attraction.

Last year, Disneyland Paris launched Disney Premier Access as their FastPass replacement. Since then, guests have been able to purchase access to an individual attraction’s designated fast lane. This new pass would allow guests to purchase bulk access to multiple attractions.

Though not confirmed, the new pass is expected to launch in the coming weeks.
DLP had it with its previous paid fastpass the option to buy in bulk, so bringing that back is not what surprises me.

At the moment Disneyland Paris only has 12 rides available for Premier Access spread over 2 parks. Which 2 rides will be added?

If you have 1 day and a 2 park ticket and you want to do it all... Yeah, then it might be an option.

Otherwise, only spending money on Crush Coaster is a reasonable purchase, because it so slow loading. Basically all headliners in DLP are available during EMH.

Cultural Representative Program Application is Open

Today is an exciting day – the Cultural Representative Program application has opened! Candidates from select countries are invited to once again create, study, & experience the magic of Walt Disney World Resort. Currently, Walt Disney World posted seven jobs for the program. Disney listed countries such as the United Kingdom, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, and Canada.

Cirque Du Soleil ‘Drawn to Life’ Prix Fixe Dining Package Available at Participating Disney Springs Restaurants

Guests can now book a prix fixe meal at participating Disney Springs restaurants for before or after their viewing of Cirque Du Soleil’s “Drawn to Life.”

The following restaurants offer a $45 prix fixe meal as part of this Animated Evening offer:
  • City Works Eatery & Pour House
  • Enzo’s Hideaway
  • House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
  • Jaleo by José Andrés
  • Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
  • Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
  • Planet Hollywood
  • Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
  • Splitsville Luxury Lanes
  • Terralina Crafted Italian
And the following offer a $65 prix fixe meal:
  • The Edison
  • Paddlefish
  • Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
To book an Animated Evening, guests must first purchase tickets for “Drawn to Life” from the Cirque du Soleil website or by calling Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783. They may then book a dining reservation for Animated Evening by calling (407) 587-5981 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. EST. The dining reservation must be scheduled for 2.5 hours before or 2 hours after the guest’s ticketed showtime.

Playlist, Villain Revealed for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT

When Disney Imagineers were developing this family-thrill coaster, they came up with a list of more than 100 potential songs for the Starjumpers’ onboard sound system. The team rode the attraction over and over again (it’s a tough job, but somebody’s gotta do it) testing how various tracks fit with the spirit and the movement of the coaster. They finally settled on this “Awesome Mix” of six songs, in their classic versions:

• “September”
  • “Disco Inferno”
  • “Conga”
  • “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”
  • “I Ran”
  • “One Way or Another”
You won’t know which track you’ll hear each time you ride until you actually blast off with the Guardians on an intergalactic chase through time and space. You’ll need all the encouragement you can get, too, because the Guardians are asking for our help to stop Eson, the Celestial seen in the image above, from completing what I’m going to assume is a nefarious plan.

TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdCtckpy/

Construction Walls Extended around Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Park, Attraction Sign Wrapped in Plastic

As work continues on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Park, construction walls have been extended, and the attraction’s sign is covered in plastic.

pirates-disneyland-wall-extended-3-1200x900.jpg

1650323303679.jpeg

Good morning! Damn, this week is dragging!

View attachment 663477
True!
It finallllllly felt like it was moving along for me this morning, but dang Disney IT sucks, lol. (Today was my ADR day, not an easy morning haha). Got everything but 1 of the ones I wanted though :) The time I wanted most of all of course, which 2 of them WERE there before it glitched, lol.

The website first wouldn't recognize my saved CC and then gave me 2 other problem areas. So weird, but ShopDisney had no problem remembering my CC yesterday ....
😂 😂 😂

Disney Visa Cardmembers Save Up to 30% on Rooms at Walt Disney World

Disney has announced special savings on stays for most nights at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels from August 28 through September 19, 2022.

This includes saving up to 30% on rooms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and family suites at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, and saving up to 25% on rooms at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and other select Disney Resort hotels.

Disney® Visa® Cardmembers can take advantage of sensational savings:
  • Save up to 30% on rooms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Save up to 30% on family suites at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
  • Save up to 25% on rooms at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Save up to 25% on rooms at other select Disney Resort hotels

Book Offer HERE.

Last edited:
I'm still looking forward to the film, BUT ... a really odd choice for the trailer especially after the long delay and rumored plot
It's just the first teaser. The full trailer will be different, I am sure.

Giving me similar vibes to Ragnarok, which was the best Thor movie by a country mile, and this is also being directed by Taika Waititi, so I don't have any worries about this movie, it's going to be a lot of fun.

PhotoPass Photographers Return to Red Carpet Dreams Mickey and Minnie Meet and Greet at Hollywood Studios

Some guests did report not having PhotoPass photographers in the location later in the day, so it’s possible that the return of PhotoPass is being tested right now, but Cast Members at the location should be able to tell you if PhotoPass is present on the day of your visit. Next door at Celebrity Spotlight, Olaf did not have PhotoPass present.

PhotoPass is still not present at a great many meet and greet locations around Walt Disney World.

PhotoPass Photographers Return to Red Carpet Dreams Mickey and Minnie Meet and Greet at Hollywood Studios

Some guests did report not having PhotoPass photographers in the location later in the day, so it’s possible that the return of PhotoPass is being tested right now, but Cast Members at the location should be able to tell you if PhotoPass is present on the day of your visit. Next door at Celebrity Spotlight, Olaf did not have PhotoPass present.

PhotoPass is still not present at a great many meet and greet locations around Walt Disney World.
It’s hard to take selfies when hugging just saying
At least it will be easier to squeeze you and the character in the frame

Disney Visa Cardmembers Save Up to 30% on Rooms at Walt Disney World

Disney has announced special savings on stays for most nights at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels from August 28 through September 19, 2022.

This includes saving up to 30% on rooms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and family suites at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, and saving up to 25% on rooms at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and other select Disney Resort hotels.

Disney® Visa® Cardmembers can take advantage of sensational savings:
  • Save up to 30% on rooms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Save up to 30% on family suites at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
  • Save up to 25% on rooms at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Save up to 25% on rooms at other select Disney Resort hotels

Is anyone able to see rates with this discount? I'm not seeing anything on the disney website

Playlist, Villain Revealed for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT

When Disney Imagineers were developing this family-thrill coaster, they came up with a list of more than 100 potential songs for the Starjumpers’ onboard sound system. The team rode the attraction over and over again (it’s a tough job, but somebody’s gotta do it) testing how various tracks fit with the spirit and the movement of the coaster. They finally settled on this “Awesome Mix” of six songs, in their classic versions:

• “September”
  • “Disco Inferno”
  • “Conga”
  • “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”
  • “I Ran”
  • “One Way or Another”
You won’t know which track you’ll hear each time you ride until you actually blast off with the Guardians on an intergalactic chase through time and space. You’ll need all the encouragement you can get, too, because the Guardians are asking for our help to stop Eson, the Celestial seen in the image above, from completing what I’m going to assume is a nefarious plan.

TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdCtckpy/
I am so bummed "come and get your love" isn't on this list. it's starlords anthem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter