Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't alone. I'm sure there is progress but it's hard to spot in these pictures.

But new content drives more views, which creates ad revenue. I don't blame them for continually tracking small updates.

Man, Disney Bloggers are so good at that with headlines like "New paint on <beloved attraction sign>!", "New cups at <Disney resort>!", "Removed 'No Parking' sign at <place near Disney but not actually at Disney!". 🤣

Exterior Paneling Removed Amidst Construction on The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort

97550EE7-EA2D-4DBE-B241-DF7884143717.jpeg

Man, Disney Bloggers are so good at that with headlines like "New paint on <beloved attraction sign>!", "New cups at <Disney resort>!", "Removed 'No Parking' sign at <place near Disney but not actually at Disney!". 🤣
For sure! But at least the headlines are descriptive! I know what it's about and I can choose to click or not to click. Beats the trend of: "You won't believe what's changed at this popular attraction" and you click and it's a new paint color. :earboy2:

For sure! But at least the headlines are descriptive! I know what it's about and I can choose to click or not to click. Beats the trend of: "You won't believe what's changed at this popular attraction" and you click and it's a new paint color. :earboy2:

I always love the ones like, "Planter removed from Italy Pavilion at Epcot." Then the next day it's, "Planter is back at Epcot's Italy Pavilion." Like, did anyone need to know any of that?

Yeah I’ll do that to some of the headlines when I post because the blogs have a tendency to title their stuff that way.

Indiana Jones Stunt Show Showtimes Change for Summer

The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular will be changing its showtimes for the (unofficial start of) summer. Beginning May 28th, the final showtime of the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular will move from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. Here’s a look at the changes:

Now to May 27th
  • 10:45am, 12pm, 1:15pm, 3:15pm, 4:30pm
Starting May 28th
  • 10:45am, 12pm, 1:15pm, 3:15pm, 6:30pm
The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular was one of the first shows to return that abandoned physical distancing, among other changes. The show returned December 19, 2021 and we have a few articles covering the return of the show.

Quoting myself:

Disney World Removes Evening Showtimes for Indiana Jones Stunt Show at Hollywood Studios

it looks like Disney ended up realizing that the showtimes were posted in error and have made some adjustments. Disney has removed the “evening” 6:30pm showtime and returned to an “afternoon” 4:30pm showtime. With Disney’s correction following our article, here’s a look at the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular schedule through the end of the available calendar dates:

Now – June 7
  • 10:45am
  • 12:00pm
  • 1:15pm
  • 3:15pm
  • 4:30pm

Face Masks Now Optional for Vaccinated Guests at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa

We’ve got a big update from the team at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. The Disney Resort property in Hawaii just announced that face masks are no longer required for guests outdoors and are now optional for fully vaccinated guests in most indoor locations.
Disney is advising guests that have not been vaccinated to continue to wear face coverings when indoors. In some instances, all guests may be required to wear appropriate face coverings at select indoor locations so its good to have some masks packed in your bags if heading to the resort on vacation.

It's a 2 day event that began today [3/28] and closes tomorrow. There may be some leaks later today but would assume a more definitive summary and news tomorrow. I'll be watching some of the business sites.

great, is there any news we are all hoping for

great, is there any news we are all hoping for
To be honest, it will be a recap of what was presented to the investors and analysts. More about the theme park's bottom [and top] lines for shareholders. What I would expect is a summary of the features generating revenue and Disney's plans to increase that revenue generation. The "plans" will give us some insight on the impact to us as consumers but I'm not anticipating anything big.

Hyperspace Mountain Returning to Disneyland on April 29th for a Limited Time
  • According to the Disneyland app, Space Mountain will be closed on April 28th, 2022 and will reopen as Hyperspace Mountain on April 29th for a limited time.

• The return of Hyperspace Mountain is likely in celebration of Star Wars Day on May the 4th, which Disney will be celebrating with a special Star Wars Nite, part of Disneyland After Dark.
  • Currently, there is no set end date for Hyperspace Mountain’s run.
  • This will be the first time Hyperspace Mountain has returned to Disneyland since 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter