Disney Movies Online

wendyinoc

Mouseketeer
I just started trying this service and its pretty cool. My netbook does not have a DVD player so its cool to just go online to watch my movies. How come some movies come with a digital copy for the website and others you have to pay $2.99? I am just wondering if I am buying the wrong DVD. I always buy Blue Ray, but that does not mean it will be included.

This is why some are for pay and some are complimentary... If you buy the DVD set that comes with the Disney Dfile Digital Copy then you get free complimentary online access to your movie. Not all Blu-rays come with a Digital Copy. The studio is really particular when they decide which will come with a digital copy and which will not.

If you enter the magic code for regular DVDs (DVDs and Blu-rays without Digital Copies) then you must pay a little to also get online access. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter