Disney Movie Rewards

So if you simply type gift card or search their site itself they wont popup, but google disney rewards $10 gift card and it will provide you a link that will take you there. They were in stock 4 days ago, im not sure if they are restocked now but keep checking that way. There is a limit of 4 per account.

Its the only reward I redeem. They restocked Aug 1 and were out of stock by the 6th. I try to save it to my favorites and check every few days. I am a few points away from another one! It was a few months last time until they restocked. HTH

Thanks guys! I have just enough points for 1 but every bit helps :) I figure its 2 mickey ice creams or a pin for our collection :)

Thanks guys! I have just enough points for 1 but every bit helps :) I figure its 2 mickey ice creams or a pin for our collection :)

Me too, I've only been able to gather enough points to cash in for one gift card too. But hey, it's $10 more to spend :) I'm quite far away from ordering another one in time for our upcoming trip so I guess I'll just keep collecting the rewards and hold on to them :)

Me too, I've only been able to gather enough points to cash in for one gift card too. But hey, it's $10 more to spend :) I'm quite far away from ordering another one in time for our upcoming trip so I guess I'll just keep collecting the rewards and hold on to them :)
If they reload them this will be my 2nd one. I ask my friends and family for their points if they wont be using. I Just realized you can use movie stubs for points also so thats a plus

So if you simply type gift card or search their site itself they wont popup, but google disney rewards $10 gift card and it will provide you a link that will take you there. They were in stock 4 days ago, im not sure if they are restocked now but keep checking that way. There is a limit of 4 per account.

4 gift cards per account forever? Or within a certain time frame? That's what I always planned on using my points for.

4 gift cards per account forever? Or within a certain time frame? That's what I always planned on using my points for.

Forever, from what I can tell. I ordered my first one a couple years ago, took a break, ordered a few more, and got the "limit of 4" message a couple days ago.

I've ordered 5 at separate times over the last year and have received all 5, so maybe it's just a limit of 4 per order?

Forever, from what I can tell. I ordered my first one a couple years ago, took a break, ordered a few more, and got the "limit of 4" message a couple days ago.

I just had this experience too. It must be a new forever limit. I just looked at my history of point redemptions, and since 2012, I've gotten 9 of the gift cards. I noticed that the cards were in stock today and I had enough points for one, so I went to redeem for one and got the message that I was past my limit for gift cards.

I don't know what I'll use my points for now as the Disney gift cards were the only rewards I wanted. The coupon For blu-rays and dvds might be worthwhile, but you can only redeem that once. I don't go to Starbucks often, but I'd even consider that, but that's only 1 redemptions as well. Oh well. It was basically free money anyway.

Last edited:
they restocked last night - I went in to redeem and it said I had reached my limit. It must part of the new "terms and conditions" which I can't open for some reason. I made sure to use the "contact us" option to express my dissapointement. It's the only reason I collect the rewards! Nothing else is appealing to me.

They don't still do the games, etc to get points do they? I only need a few points to cash out for a giftcard.

Are they still available. I can't seem to find them. I check every morning and there were none yesterday or right now.

If you need additional points, try the codes: tonystark, broccoli, disneyland and genie.

Are they still available. I can't seem to find them. I check every morning and there were none yesterday or right now.

If you need additional points, try the codes: tonystark, broccoli, disneyland and genie.

These codes aren't live anymore but thanks anyway!

I don't like the new format of getting the codes through Facebook. I always seem to miss them and I only need 3 more point and then I can just give up on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter