Disney Movie Rewards

iKristin

88 MPH
I just want to mention how cool the Disney Movie Rewards program is! I just got my first reward in the mail yesterday and it was actually BETTER than I expected it too be. I got the Disney luggage tags for 500 Points and the photo made them look kind of small and not as cool as they actually are. So if you aren't a member of the Disney Movie Rewards program make sure and join! It's well worth it; plus you don't have to pay for shipping on any reward you get, unlike a lot of reward programs.

I'm a member but I've never wanted to cash in for anything. Well actually, not true, I wanted to get Skins for the girls' DS's but they were out when I wanted to order them. I've got a ton of points saved up and need to cash them in....LOL

I too am a member of Disney Movie Rewards. I just traded in points for the first time not too long ago, and got the D23 pin that is exclusive to members of DMR. Some of those Rewards are awesome. You will get an email from them on your birthday, and they will give you 25 points. You can also earn points for referring people, and watching videos on Blu-Ray movies. When I am working at The Disney Store, and a guest is buying a movie with the DMR logo on it, I ask if they are members. If they are not I tell them about the benefits of being a member. Also, you can join the Disney Movie Club, and if you join, not only do you get 200 points for joining, a lot of the movies they offer a paricipating titles of DMR. What a great way to get movies you love, and points to get free stuff!

We've never saved up points, but just get little things as we go. DS had a Cars cap (too small for him now), he just got a ~10" Musketeer Mickey plush (that is just the same size and style as his pirate and jedi Mickeys)...we've gotten various other little things that I'm not remembering right now...

And of course don't forget that you get credit for the movies you see! I need to send in my ticket stubs for Bolt to get credit...and we saw it at the $2 theater, but I'll get full credit for it! Was the same for WallE (not the cheapie theater, but we went on a FREE day and sent in those tickets, and got credit). Love it!

Hey,
I have never redeemed any points at all, but just logged on to take a look.

Saw something really cool and an exceptional value!

Until May 5, you can use only 75 points to donate a Disney Movie to a Children's Hospital Gift Basket.

What an awesome opportunity to do something really great for very little cost to you!

Just thought I'd share. And yes, I have made my first Disney Point Redemption, and I feel good...danananana....so good, so good...

Anyhow, you get the point:)

Tracey

I just want to mention how cool the Disney Movie Rewards program is! I just got my first reward in the mail yesterday and it was actually BETTER than I expected it too be. I got the Disney luggage tags for 500 Points and the photo made them look kind of small and not as cool as they actually are. So if you aren't a member of the Disney Movie Rewards program make sure and join! It's well worth it; plus you don't have to pay for shipping on any reward you get, unlike a lot of reward programs.

I just logged into my account to try and get those luggage tags since I have been trying to find some Disney ones and they are "currently unavailable" :sad1:

What a bummer! I never even realized they had those tags. I have 2000 points so I wouldn't mind spending 500 on the tags, but now I'm disappointed :guilty:

Guess I'll check back later!

DH wants the pirate guitar. Only 93 more movies to buy!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Oh gracious! Just be aware that they change awards...there had been a HUGE redemption award of a trip to WDW that some people were saving up for, and then they discontinued it.

I just signed up and went through the movies we already own and found three that had codes in them. I'm wondering, do the movies that you get from the Disney movie club have codes in them?

I got an adorable skin for my ipod mini (older style ipod). Now it looks like a Mickey Ipod and TOTALLY free, even free shipping to Canada. Love it!

We saved up when the program was fairly new and got the kids a Pirate's of the Caribbean tv/dvd player. Well worth it! They have raised the redemtion values I have noticed. They only thing we would like to get now is the tour of the park.

Anyways...I dug this old thread up because I have an extra code I would be willing to trade with someone :) We went to rent Princess and the Frog on the first day and they had left the code in the case! We used that for DMR and then ended up buying the movie so now I have an extra code. I would be willing to trade for any other 100 pt code. The ones I do not have are: Ponyo, Invinceable, Game Plan, BH Chiwawa (sp?), Old Dogs, Air Bud, Brother Bear, Camp Rock, College Road Trip, Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams Special Edition DVD, Hannah Montana DVD, any HSM movie, Lilo and Stich 1 or 2, any of the Mickey's Christmas DVDs; basically we have most of the main Disney movies and almost none of the girly movies (I have son's lol), but we do have the original princess movies. So if you want to trade, let me know :goodvibes

I have a few thousand points too, but have not yet redeemed them. I'm still not sure what I'm saving up for. I just wish I would have started doing this yrs ago. It seems like the stuff available for purchase using the maximum pts I currently have are glass figurines. Also, don't forget that you will lose your points if you are inactive for a certain period of time.

I love Movie rewards, I got both seasons of Zorro and some other neat stuff on there >.< :lovestruc

I was saving for a few years to get a Walt Disney Classics Collection Boo figurine...by the time I finally saved up enough points, it had been discontinued. :( Anyway, now I have a lot of points and I'm not sure what I want to spend them on...I'm afraid if I decide to throw them away on a bunch of little things, something new will come out that I REALLY want and I will regret not holding on to the points. Oh well. I just have to remember to not let them expire!!

I was saving for a few years to get a Walt Disney Classics Collection Boo figurine...by the time I finally saved up enough points, it had been discontinued. :( Anyway, now I have a lot of points and I'm not sure what I want to spend them on...I'm afraid if I decide to throw them away on a bunch of little things, something new will come out that I REALLY want and I will regret not holding on to the points. Oh well. I just have to remember to not let them expire!!

I'm always afraid to spend them and I keep waiting to see what else there will be. I like the back stage tour. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter