Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

... I'm still not receiving my email newsletters, so therefore missing out on even the 8 bonus points. Emails are not even going into junk mail, I'm just not getting them :(

I don't receive the newsletter either. I have given them my address a bunch of times but the website constantly tells me to update my email. I am 3000 points away from the Disney Studio tour. I guess I should try a little harder to fix the newsletter issue for the points.

I dont get the emails either! :confused3:(

Even if you don't get your newsletters in your email, you should still be able to retrieve them from the DMR site.

TSGrhr8.png

Log in, and look for the "envelope" picture, as shown above. It seems it's been a while since I looked, myself... 4 unread!

I5XVGvT.png

Hope that helps!

Even if you don't get your newsletters in your email, you should still be able to retrieve them from the DMR site.

Log in, and look for the "envelope" picture, as shown above. It seems it's been a while since I looked, myself... 4 unread!

Hope that helps!

Unfortunately the web site messages don't include the link for the bonus points...

Is that new as they have for me in the past, but I haven't gone that route for several months now

Where the "Mystery Points" appears in my emails, only a "Reminder" to update my email address appears on the web page.

Could someone forward the email or post the link here? I would imagine it is the same URL for everybody but only gives points when you are signed in.

Could someone forward the email or post the link here? I would imagine it is the same URL for everybody but only gives points when you are signed in.

The URLs are unique. Internally they seem to link to a code, but it is not part of the URL.

I'm also not sure if the code itself is unique.

Any idea if there will be the $10 Disney gift cards available again? Is it just random timing when they put them up?? Only GC I see is Starbucks. Also, how long does it usually take to get them once you order?

I ordered 3 the last time they became available, it took less then 2 weeks to get them. Not too long at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter