Disney mini golf

Poohbear80

Earning My Ears
I’ve never done it before but see that it is included in the UK 14day ticket. Is it any good? In saying that anything has got to better than some of the mini golf things I’ve done in the UK. Was thinking good way to save money and spend sometime relaxing. How long does it usually take?

I’ve never done it before but see that it is included in the UK 14day ticket. Is it any good? In saying that anything has got to better than some of the mini golf things I’ve done in the UK. Was thinking good way to save money and spend sometime relaxing. How long does it usually take?
It’s excellent. Fantasia Gardens will probably be the most fun mini golf course you have ever played, and the Winter Summerland is also great.

Both sides of Fantasia Gardens are very fun! The Fairways side is a mini par 72 course, very challenging! Took us around 90 minutes to play that side with four players. We played the Gardens side on our previous trip, had to split into 2 groups of 3 each due to rule of maximum of 5 per party. I’d say we spent close to 2 hours but the course was fairly busy and we did have to wait for players in front of us. We walked from the Boardwalk resorts but there is free parking right by the course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter