Disney Memory Maker for Large Group

alexandrapt

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I'm getting married in WDW next month. We have 14 guests traveling in one group and we'll be staying on Disney property, eating on Disney property, etc. I really want to purchase the Memory Maker so that we can all share photos...but can someone explain to me how this works? I know that we can share, but how do we go about it if I myself am the only one who purchases the Memory Maker and they all have their own separate Magic Bands?

Hi all! I'm getting married in WDW next month. We have 14 guests traveling in one group and we'll be staying on Disney property, eating on Disney property, etc. I really want to purchase the Memory Maker so that we can all share photos...but can someone explain to me how this works? I know that we can share, but how do we go about it if I myself am the only one who purchases the Memory Maker and they all have their own separate Magic Bands?

I'm going to yield to @Tomh on this one. He's able to break it down much more fluently than I am. Let me give you this though. So long as everyone with the magicband is on your friends and family and you have the Memory Maker purchased on your app, I believe you will be good to download everyone's pics. Again, let's wait and see what Tomh says. :D

I'm going to yield to @Tomh on this one. He's able to break it down much more fluently than I am. Let me give you this though. So long as everyone with the magicband is on your friends and family and you have the Memory Maker purchased on your app, I believe you will be good to download everyone's pics. Again, let's wait and see what Tomh says. :D

Well, first off @alexandrapt Congratulations!

Yup, basically, that is it. alexandrapt, we will assume that YOU are the one purchasing the Memory Maker. Everyone else that is travelling with you will need to have an MDE profile. If they are purchasing their own tickets, then they should have their own MDE account. Anyone that you are purchasing tickets for, you should create an MDE profile for in your own MDE account.

All those who have their own MDE accounts then need to be connected to you through Friends and Family. Once connected, they must go to their friends and family list, click on the word Update to the right of YOUR name, and ensure that the box next to "My Disney PhotoPass Photos" has been selected (it will appear solid green). As long as that has been done for each and every member of your travelling party, you will then be able to see all the photos they have taken, and download them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter