• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Masks?

belle032

DIS Veteran
Edited to add after original post: Ugh I realize this might be against the Budget Board rules. Please delete if so. I apologize!

I am looking to get a few masks and would love some in Disney fabric. I realize that shopDisney sells them, but they won't be shipped until July. Does anyone have any website or Etsy seller recommendations? I'd like to support a small business if I can! :goodvibes

Just choose an American made seller - USA
I got my DH plain navy blue and aqua colored masks from ETSY - shipped from Montana within a week

I did order the Disney masks - I work in a Pre-K classroom and they will be a hit with the young children :)

Agree with the pp. I searched for "Disney face masks" on etsy.com and found a seller in MN. My order arrived within 2 weeks, as stated at the time of purchase.

I did Etsy the first time ordered one each for my family of 4. Those came from Florida. They she raised her prices and the time frame changed for two weeks til shipped (she probably got busy). I then ordered from someone off Instagram. I have ordered my Disney ears from her so it was a trusted seller to me. She was fast and she was from my state (CA). She was the same price as I got the first 4. I cannot complain about the mask I received. They are lovely and comfortable to me. I particularly liked the first Etsy seller for my children as she provided with different sizes for my kids ( child and teen). I would buy again from both.

You can also try your local Nextdoor app, lots of people around me are making them and donating to local healthcare centers along with making for regular people, like me & stating they use the recommended donations for supplies. Can't be more local than that :)

You can also try your local Nextdoor app, lots of people around me are making them and donating to local healthcare centers along with making for regular people, like me & stating they use the recommended donations for supplies. Can't be more local than that :)
I was going to say the same thing. If you want cute material...( because most is sold out) pillow cases work great and they have designs you cant find like sports teams and such.

My kids really liked making no sew mask out of new socks. It made it a little more fun to wear because my boys struggle with that.

I'm still looking for a 101 Dalmatians themed Disney mask, but all the options on Etsy look like they'd be an uncomfortable shape or the graphics don't look quite right. I'll keep looking!

I'm still looking for a 101 Dalmatians themed Disney mask, but all the options on Etsy look like they'd be an uncomfortable shape or the graphics don't look quite right. I'll keep looking!

i wonder if that fabric has been hard to find.

Also, people think it is spelled dalmation so make sure you search for the misspelling as well as the correct spelling.

I bought one from ETSY from Country Ruffle OMG it looked like it was sewn by a 8yr old. I had bought two and they were not the same size. One was 1/2 inch smaller. The stitching was not straight.

To the comment about dalmatian fabric, I'm not sure what it's like everywhere else, but finding any kind of 100% cotton fabric of something that's licensed in my area is pretty impossible. I'm in central Florida though so that might by why. I've been trying to avoid ordering it online through joann because you need to buy at least 2 yards then they want $8 shipping. I've been holding out hoping they'd get some in store, but the 2 stores around me have been wiped out everytime I go.

I bought one from ETSY from Country Ruffle OMG it looked like it was sewn by a 8yr old. I had bought two and they were not the same size. One was 1/2 inch smaller. The stitching was not straight.
You might be able to work this out with the vendor. Some vendors hire other people to do the sewing and don't always check the final products before they are sent out. The one time I received an etsy order that was not up to par (crooked seams and twisted ribbon), I contacted the seller to give her a chance to remedy the situation. She asked me to return the product so she could fix it (someone else had sewn it) and reimbursed me for the shipping.

Thanks for the input everyone. I bought 2 from an Etsy seller and they were just shipped, so haven't received them yet. She had a bunch of fun Disney fabric options and lots of good reviews so I hope they turn out well!

Color me Happy Custom Facemasks are an awesome company!! Based in Georgia and they have a facebook page for you to contact them. You can request patterns, do customizing with names etc.. and only $7 for a mask.

I have two coming today from Ambrie. I have one Disney print coming today, they are made from leggings and a plain one. I will update on the quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter