• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY MAGIC!!!!!!

Love the pics!!! I think my absolute favorite pics are when I see sunrise or sunset pictures. I am thinking of maybe changing our dining time so I can watch the sunset every night.
I have left the dining room and gone outside to snap photos. Sunsets are soooo beautiful when your cruising.

Everyone heading to Sydney , Nova Scotia on the Magic, just wanted to say welcome !!! Cape Breton loves our tourists !! Hope the weather co operates , its been pretty chilly !

Everyone heading to Sydney , Nova Scotia on the Magic, just wanted to say welcome !!! Cape Breton loves our tourists !! Hope the weather co operates , its been pretty chilly !

I'm in Sydney today :) but not with Disney, it's one of my favourites up this way!

Its freezing! But at least it's dry.

We will be on the Magic again in 8 days. Can't wait. This will the our 8th time cruising on her. I'm posting some pics from our last cruise on the Magic, June 2016. We love, love, The Disney Magic.
Does that mean you’ll be on the Oct 21 Canada cruise? Can I live vicariously through you? I moved work locations this school year, so we had to cancel this cruise (booked on opening day no less) and I’m still sad. Post pics when you get home and have a great trip!

I'm in Sydney today :) but not with Disney, it's one of my favourites up this way!

Its freezing! But at least it's dry.

it was sooo windy and cold today !! but its strangley warm right now !! Too bad you weren't here a day later, sunday is going to be gorgeous !!
Hope you enjoyed your visit !

Does that mean you’ll be on the Oct 21 Canada cruise? Can I live vicariously through you? I moved work locations this school year, so we had to cancel this cruise (booked on opening day no less) and I’m still sad. Post pics when you get home and have a great trip!
Yes, we will be on the 21st cruise. So sorry you had to cancel. We are looking forward to Nova Scotia. I hope to do a trip report when I get back.

I will be boarding the Magic tomorrow!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! This will be our 39th DCL cruise and 23rd on the Magic!!! We were on her Maiden Voyage back in 1998 so we grew right along with her through all the changes over the years!!

MJ
Wow! That is amazing. I hope to achieve 39 Disney Cruises. We leave on the 21st for our 10th Cruise. The Fantasy is the only one we have not sailed on. The Magic is our favorite, then The Dream.

Yes, we will be on the 21st cruise. So sorry you had to cancel. We are looking forward to Nova Scotia. I hope to do a trip report when I get back.
We actually got to do an agents ship tour while it was docked in sydney ! What a ship !! hope you enjoyed your time on our island !!

The wait is killing me seeing the pictures reminds me of the dream fun we had and now waiting for the magic it’s been since February when we booked and I feel like we’re in the home stretch it’s gone by so fast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter