Disney magic

Tabarr06

Earning My Ears
IMG_3906.JPG I wanted to post about the magic that makes Disney so fun. We were walking near the Matterhorn and we heard a voice behind us. It was Peter Pan. Instead of just saying hi and skipping by he walked along side of us for nearly five minutes. My kids were so nervous they didn't say much. He talked to them about his favorite games, called me a stinky pirate, and told my wife she was much too young to be a mother. It was the most memorable experience of the trip. After he had chatted with us he invited my kids to play hide and seek where he was going to be stationed and then skipped away. That is when my wife took the photo seen here. Great Disney magic!

Last edited:
Last time I was there (February), he spent at least 10 minutes between the Matterhorn and Alice playing with a little girl (probably about 2 or 3) who was dressed like him. She had a toy bow and arrow and they were taking turns shooting it. Merida came along about halfway through and joined in the contest. It was awesome.

Love the Disney magic! It's expected, but also always a surprise when it happens for us. Sometimes it's a character interaction or CM or even a shopping find. Our last visit, we had a wonderful visit from Gaston while in the Alice queue :) On another visit, a CM helped us find a rare POTC collectible coin for DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter