Disney Magic MDR favorites

ionz13

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are doing a seven day cruise from Barcelona to Dover and I was wondering what is everyone's favorite MDR? We've done other ships, fantasy and Wonder, and really enjoyed Animator's palate, but did not really care for the Enchanted Garden.

Wondering what everyone's favorite MDR is for the Magic? I know that there's Lumiere's, Rapunzel's and animators.

thanks!

Animators is definitely my favourite, but very much enjoyed Rapunzels. But yes it can get quite loud in there :earsboy:

We just got off the Magic Friday, Rapunzels by far was my fav. It blows every other restaurant I've seen on a Disney ship out of the water. The theming is spot on. Also on the Magic is Animators, which is similar on all the ships, and Lumiere's which is similar to Tritons on the Wonder.

Is the singing so loud in rapunzel's that you cannot have a conversation? I think with the length of our cruise, we are going to be dining at each location twice?

Is the singing so loud in rapunzel's that you cannot have a conversation? I think with the length of our cruise, we are going to be dining at each location twice?

It is loud on show night, similar to Tiana's if you have been on the Wonder recently. Its not the whole dinner though. On the other nights you are in Rapunzels, there won't be a show, so presumably quieter. We had the Marvel Day at Sea menu, and they played some Marvel music over the speakers, but it wasn't overly loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter