Disney Magic Mar 13,2016-4 night

Hello group! We are first time cruisers....ever! So we are very excited! Have read about FE and would love to be a part of it! I will need direction I'm sure, so any guidance will be appreciated! There are three of us....two adults and a 6-year-old daughter! :)

I have not set up the FE yet so there is plenty of room! You can post your info here or message me with it. I will get a chart started once I get some information. If you are new to disboards I think that you have to post so many times before you can message someone but I am not totally sure!!

This may be silly...how do I message you off the board? New to this! Thank you!

Many of you are new to disboards. It used to be that you had to have so many posts before you could message someone? It may still be the same. If that doesn't work you can email me your information at disneyanytime@yahoo.com and I can upload the file to this site. I will need stateroom, adults first names, kids names and ages (or just boy/girl if you aren't comfortable with names), favorite characters for all, and any allergies or special celebrations. If there is a Facebook page I don't think that we are supposed to mention it here according to the new disboards rules???

Hi everyone! My kids and I are from Houston, TX. We booked on the Disney Magic for myself (Linsey) and my four kids (ages 8, 6, 4, and 1) and my mom (Janna). My husband likes having a week to himself. Lol. We've sailed on the Fantasy and the Dream and are SO excited to check out the Magic. We are also planning on doing Disney World for a couple of days before the cruise. We are also SO excited to participate in the FE exchange! My kids LOVE it! MyDisneyAnytime I will email you! Linsey

Can you believe that it is almost the final deposit due date??? So hard to believe!! I have only a few people who have expressed interest but as soon as the holidays are over I will put up the file. Don't forget to email me at disneyanytime@yahoo.com or message me here on the boards to give me the information. I know that many of you may not want your information (and your kids information) on an open site like this so I will be glad to send the list out by email if that is preferred!!! Happy Holidays!!

I have not set up the FE yet so there is plenty of room! You can post your info here or message me with it. I will get a chart started once I get some information. If you are new to disboards I think that you have to post so many times before you can message someone but I am not totally sure!!
Okay, Great!
Hubby is George
Myself - Jenny
Children:
Thomas 12 yo
Isabella 10 yo
Olivia 9 yo
Gracie 3 yo (turns 3 on the cruise!

Our room is #5501

My email is j.holcomb32@gmail.com

Hello all, just finalized payment for this trip (ugh right after Christmas; couldn't have come at a more stressful time), anywho my kids will be celebrating Spring Break. It'll be myself, my mom, my very handsome (and eligible, LOL) 23yo brother, and my 6yo twins. Countdown is on. We'll finally reach Gold Status on this trip! Yay!

Hi, this will be the first cruise ever for our family--starting to get excited/nervous! It will be me and hubby, and 4 kids: 1 girl-16 and 3 boys- 12, 9, 6. Any tips or advice is welcome!

I have FE information from Jenny, Karen and Becky!! If you would like to join you can add your information here or email me at disneyanytime@yahoo.com. I will then email you the listing so that our information isn't out on this public site - if that is okay with everyone!!! Not long now!!! Please put disboards in the subject area so I know where it is coming from!

Last edited:
Hello, this is the 5th cruise for me and my family. It includes myself, DD (twiceblessedindeed), DS, DGD (6) and DGS (6). This is our first cruise on the Magic.

Does anyone have thoughts on Atlantis? My daughter, an adventurous 6.5 year old, of course is, thanks to marketing and advertising, convinced that we need to go. When I look on line, it looks like many of the slides she wont even be able to ride, she does love fish and I have heard they have a great aquarium. Bottom line, anyone go before with a someone about this age and if so, your thoughts? I am completely open to opinions here, thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm a little late to the game, but wanted to join in on the fun. My family and I have cruised several times before, but this will be our first Disney cruise. So excited! I'd love to join the FE group. I'll send you my info, mydisneyanytime. Looking forward to having a great time cruising with you all!

We are getting so excited. Anyone found any cool FE that don't cost an arm and a leg?

Hanger or gifts??? I bought my hanger organizer off of etsy but this will be our third cruise using the same one. For gifts, it just really depends how many people you are exchanging with and what you want to give. I have done crafty things that cost little except my time and then I have given bought gifts that cost little depending on when and where that I got them. Anyone have any good ideas for gifts that you might have gotten before if you have done this previously???

Can you believe that we are only about 45 days out??? Due to the snow we have been crafting all weekend and are getting so excited!!

We are getting so close. Okay - maybe not super close but close nonetheless!!! I will be glad to set up the listing. If you will message me with your information I will set up a file so that everyone can get ready to begin the fun!! I will need: names of the adults, if the adults are in the same household, favorite characters, special events/issues, names (if you feel comfortable) of kids, ages of kids, favorite characters, special events/issues. Once I get a few I will set up the listing!!
How do I join this. We will have my dad 69, me 40, and two girls 13 and 10. We would like to do the fish extender with this group. This is our first disney cruise. My email is Dana_m21@hotmail.com
Thanks, Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter