Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was just in Orlando over the weekend for the OI Meetup. Just a quick two nights.

Like everyone else, the drops have been slow. But is this really a surprise to anyone? This is the typical mode for the game.

Thank you Jason V for mentioning float. I hadn’t even noticed that. I put it in now. I’m at 4 fish and 2 ears, but that’s what I was at when I went to bed last night. I also sent everyone home that wasn't collecting for this event specifically.

Very welcome! I forgot about it, too, but then scrolled through the token sources...and there it was!

As of this morning, 8 fish and 5 hats. Not as fast as I'd like, but still chugging along.

6 fish and 2 hats. Haven’t had any hat drops for a while. Got nothing for either overnight.

Last night was sufficiently good for me...14 fish and 11 hats. Three days to go.

I'm also happy this event is done by the weekend. The chances of me being able to play a lot or babysit tasks this weekend is slim.

At 14 and 9 this morning. Agree that this is boring and agree that I really don’t want to use gems. Starting to have real doubts that I’ll get all the hats needed

Down to 2 hats here. This is beginning to feel like a horse race here. Long, drawn out, and anyone could make it by a nose (or hat) at the end🤣

Honestly fighting the urge to just use the dang gems so that I can stop logging in to this borefest event. Must stay strong. Just keep swimming….

Down to needing 3 hats. I’m not opposed to using gems, but I’m going to grind until close to the end. I may use some speed ups, or whatever they’re called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter