Disney Magic Kingdoms

Tried experiment and finished gloves (only needed 2). Still 4 hats short of welcoming Piggy. Going to keep trying the experiment today and see how it goes. I have enough gems to welcome her.

Also finished up the season pass. It's nice ignoring all the daily and weekly tasks now.

Experiment doesn’t seem to be working for me as far as ear hats go…still at 3. I do get a 1 glove drop maybe every go around and at 14 now.

I wish! You are dealing with Charlie Brown over here…
I wasn't sure. I was at 4 hats today and picked up another two. Knowing that the hats were skewed and that there was no way I'd get her in time, I had a somewhat stern discussion with their customer support team over chat. Not 20 minutes later, a green checkmark appeared in the character book. Idiot Gameloft.

Last edited:

Experiment doesn't seem to be helping me. I have only added 1 hat. So, I sit at 7/12.

ETA: Seeing a preview for a new tower event before the Muppets event is even over (that is sadly going to be Miss Piggy-less for quite a few of us) is really disheartening.

Last edited:
I’m still needing 5 ear hats at this point. Experiment results are 🤷‍♂️ Have used the time speed up thingies a few times now to get down to that 5 hats. I still have quite a few of those left. Guessing I’ll exhaust most of those before I plunk down the gems. Le sigh….

Yeah, the experiment seems to have not done a thing in my Windows game. Although, I did Welcome Miss Piggy in my IOS game during the overnight bathroom visit. Waiting for another glove to level her to 2 and finish what I presume is the final task.

I still need six hats. Experiment doesn’t seem to helping me. It is absolutely ridiculous that you can’t get the character when you have been collecting since the wall came down.

I still have only 4 ear hats. This is, by far, the worst drops of any event. I only have the characters out for collecting her tokens, and I’ve used a few speed up. I need 1 more glove, but who cares when I still need 8 ears.

Experiment did not get me any more Miss Piggy ear hats. Zero drops in the last 24 hours. Going to use gems to welcome her.
I finally ponied up the 100 gems to get her after getting down to two hats. Got some gems back for finishing the collection, so I’m okay with it. Just was finally frustrated into submission. Well played, Gameloft…

I have also noticed that this event and the previous main event did not have an option to purchase the last character. Yet, they have progressively made it challenging to get the final character without spending money for the attraction enhancements or buying chests. I tried several of the radiant chests and did not get anything for Miss Piggy. At least with a Tower event coming, my focus will just be to level up characters.

Used A LOT of speed-ups to get Miss Piggy. I am surprised they even worked, as they usually produce zilch. I don't know if it has anything to do with the complaint I sent into Gameloft chat. They assured me my game was working "as designed". I am sure it was, you money grubbing jerks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter