Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am hoping it’s not an issue, but I have had no ads to even do my daily chests since my update today.

Update: it’s afternoon and still no ads.

Last edited:
Didn't happen here, but sometimes work stops me from logging until eight to ten hours after a leaderboard starts, and those are usually pretty easy with very little effort.
I was thinking more for the bird tapper thing where we needed 21 and then could pretty much stop collecting. Anyone who bothered to keep looking for birds above the final milestone chest REALLY wanted to compete for first. 🙄

So...I've been gone for a bit. We got married on May 5, had a lot of family and friends here and then jumped on a cruise ship for a week. :)

But, in that time, I'm still playing! Tier 71 for the season, leveled at least 8 characters to Level 10 and sitting at number one in 2 of the 3 tapper events. (I 100% do not care what place I come in as long as I get all of the happiness for the season...that's my goal.)

Ready for the Star Wars event...I have all the existing SW characters at 10.

Missed you guys!

So...I've been gone for a bit. We got married on May 5, had a lot of family and friends here and then jumped on a cruise ship for a week. :)

But, in that time, I'm still playing! Tier 71 for the season, leveled at least 8 characters to Level 10 and sitting at number one in 2 of the 3 tapper events. (I 100% do not care what place I come in as long as I get all of the happiness for the season...that's my goal.)

Missed you guys!
Congratulations on your wedding! Hope you had a lovely honeymoon, and welcome back.

Missed you guys!
Congratulations to you both! Hope you had a lovely relaxing Honeymoon. Welcome back 👍

Thank you, guys!

I'm sure my hubby would be pretty amazed there are this many people who play the game I have open all day, every day at work. (He thought I was psycho with my Disney pin collecting until we moved to Orlando and saw the number of people who do the same...now he still thinks I'm psycho, but he now knows there are others psycho's who do the same thing. :D )

Under an hour for the tapper events...grab whatever you can get to cement places on the leader boards.

Just about a day left in the weekly tasks.

Return of the Jedi and Mandalorian Chapter 1 mini event starts tomorrow (May 18). Chapter 2 is on May 20; Chapter 3 is May 27.

Places on leaderboards..... All of my tapper event characters have been back in storage for over two days now after collecting my 35th tree and re-maxing each of the items. The leaderboard rewards are laughably bad and it's crazy to me watching people on my leaderboards race to win an extra silver chest or resource chest or whatever.

Places on leaderboards..... All of my tapper event characters have been back in storage for over two days now after collecting my 35th tree and re-maxing each of the items. The leaderboard rewards are laughably bad and it's crazy to me watching people on my leaderboards race to win an extra silver chest or resource chest or whatever.
I would normally agree with that, but I need one more Decoration Chest to finish a weekly task (only needed 4), so I'm getting that from the Clouds tapper.

I'm also getting eight Silver Chests and a Concession Chest from the Honey Bees tapper. I'll get something useful from the Silver Chests.

And...the six Resource Chests from the Forest Fiends tapper will be nice. (The Lantern Stand, too.)

I'm not going crazy with these...just playing as normal.

All of these chests will also finish a daily chest task for me, too.

That's exactly what I did, too. Hit the final milestone and just stopped. I wasn't going to spend three days to compete for pointless leaderboard prizes, especially since I didn't need Frollo. I maxed out on tokens and then shelved the characters. Competing for scrolls or other nonsense is ridiculous.

Just under the gun on finishing my weekly tasks. The last one was 60 character wishes; being offline for a day last week put me behind on it...but finished it this morning.

Rejiggered my park to include all the SW attractions in the SW plot of land (I don't know why I didn't do that before...) and should be in Level 77 for the Season Pass today. One plot of land left to buy (back and right of Big Thunder) and slowly but surely chipping away at character leveling.

1684417858328.png

Just under the gun on finishing my weekly tasks. The last one was 60 character wishes; being offline for a day last week put me behind on it...but finished it this morning.

Rejiggered my park to include all the SW attractions in the SW plot of land (I don't know why I didn't do that before...) and should be in Level 77 for the Season Pass today. One plot of land left to buy (back and right of Big Thunder) and slowly but surely chipping away at character leveling.

View attachment 761386
For me as Star Wars fan I always leave my Star Wars attractions, Winnie the Pooh, my Mickey and Friends attractions out, all the rest come and go as need.

So I just noticed that all my Star Wars relic tokens to level up the buildings are gone. I have purposely been saving them because I knew there would be another event and new characters that I could use them for. I had over 150 now I have 18. Has this happened to anyone else.

Fortunately this hasn't happened to me. I had been enhancing most of my Star Wars attractions as I was getting those tokens. I had over 45 before the event started and I still have around that number. I know that last evening I got a token from watching one of the ads. May want to consider submitting a ticket. Doesn't hurt to report the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter