Disney Magic Kingdoms

That attribute is positive for those still leveling a lot of characters up, but they really need to fix it so that when you click the character's balloon thingy it takes you right to the character to get it out of storage. The current method is more annoying than I want to use language for on a family board ;P.

Also, these tasks that require you to run certain timed activities? Can we get a list going of known characters for the 24? I'll start:

Cheshire Cat
Mad Hatter
Queen of Hearts
White Rabbit

Donald + Daisy
Donald + Goofy
Donald + Louie
Mickey Mouse
Pete
Pluto

Dewey + Scrooge McDuck
Dewey + Louie
Huey + Louie

Bo Peep + Forky
Bo Peep + Jessie
Bunny + Buzz Lightyear
Bunny + Ducky
Buzz Lightyear
Buzz Lightyear + Zurg
Buzz Lightyear + Space Alien
Rex
Woody
Zurg

Anastasia + Drizella
Cinderella + Fairy Godmother (Requires Princess Fairytale Hall)
Lady Tremaine = Drizella

C-3PO + R2D2

Peter Pan
Peter Pan + Captain Hook
Peter Pan + Michael
Peter Pan + Wendy
John Darling + Michael
Tinkerbell (requires Fantasy Faire)

Kanga + Roo

Finn + Rey

I pulled these from the wiki fandom page (and have added some with the help of other posters), but have stopped for now after Peter Pan.
Bless you….I was searching character by character🤪

Yeah, I'm not bothering with some of those tasks. Going to continue playing the game for now as I always have, and what I get, I get. But, I simply am not going to bother or go out of my way to complete 150 12-hour activities in the next week. After giving this a try for a while - I imagine I'll go through the first season or three seasons or whatever it is - if I don't get Dug, or anywhere near getting him, and they continue with providing characters and content through this system, I'll likely be done with this game myself after 2,300 days or whatever. Hopefully some of you find this more fun than I do.

I planned on giving it the good old college try, but the third free season one, I don’t see what they want done. I figure most of us were doing them probably most of the time anyway. But make it self explanatory or maybe I did not learn anything at college lol.

Note:thought if I just did most the things I normally do, and see if the tasks got done automatically and the daily’s seem to work that way but the rest at this point.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not bothering with some of those tasks. Going to continue playing the game for now as I always have, and what I get, I get. But, I simply am not going to bother or go out of my way to complete 150 12-hour activities in the next week. After giving this a try for a while - I imagine I'll go through the first season or three seasons or whatever it is - if I don't get Dug, or anywhere near getting him, and they continue with providing characters and content through this system, I'll likely be done with this game myself after 2,300 days or whatever. Hopefully some of you find this more fun than I do.
Yeah, I am trying to give it a chance but so far I am completely annoyed and don't see myself participating in it long term.

That attribute is positive for those still leveling a lot of characters up, but they really need to fix it so that when you click the character's balloon thingy it takes you right to the character to get it out of storage. The current method is more annoying than I want to use language for on a family board ;P.

Also, these tasks that require you to run certain timed activities? Can we get a list going of known characters for the 24? I'll start:

Cheshire Cat
**Mad Hatter**
Queen of Hearts
White Rabbit

**Donald + Daisy**
**Donald + Goofy**

Donald + Louie
**Mickey Mouse**
Pete
**Pluto**

Dewey + Scrooge McDuck
Dewey + Louie
Huey + Louie

**Bo Peep + Forky**
**Bo Peep + Jessie**
**Bunny + Buzz Lightyear**

Bunny + Ducky
Buzz Lightyear
Buzz Lightyear + Zurg
Buzz Lightyear + Space Alien
**Rex**
**Woody**

Zurg

**Anastasia + Drizella**
**Cinderella + Fairy Godmother (Requires Princess Fairytale Hall)**

Lady Tremaine = Drizella

C-3PO + R2D2

Peter Pan
Peter Pan + Captain Hook
Peter Pan + Michael
Peter Pan + Wendy
John Darling + Michael
Tinkerbell (requires Fantasy Faire)

**Kanga + Roo**

Finn + Rey

I pulled these from the wiki fandom page (and have added some with the help of other posters), but have stopped for now after Peter Pan.
**these characters I have noted have one hour happiness tasks**
So you want to avoid sending them out for 24 hours if possible as it will potentially slow down your happiness collection.

Tia Dalma
Barbosa & Cap’n Jack
Davy Jones & Elizabeth

Mayor & Jack Skellington
Sally
Shock & Barrel
Jack Skellington
Lock

Mr. incredible
Mr. incredible & Jack Jack
Syndrome
Violet
Dash

**Pooh**
**Pooh & Christopher Robin**
**Tigger & Roo**

Piglet
Eeyore
Rabbit
Owl

Kyle Ren & FO Storm Trooper
R2-D2 & C3PO

Mando & The Child

Aladdin & Jasmine
Genie

Wall- E
Eve - she’s needed for Tower challenge

Rapunzel
Rapunzel & Pascal
Rapunzel & Maximus
Flynn

Pete - he‘s needed for Tower challenge

King Louie
Baloo & Bagheera

Trusty & Jock
Trusty & Lady
Tramp & Joe
Tramp & Tony

Sulley & Randall
**Roz & Celia**

The Ringmaster

Pacha & Kronk
Pacha & Yzma
Kuzco & Yzma
Kuzco & Kronk
Yzma

Ursula

Evil Queen
Snow White

Belle
Beast
Gaston

Simba & Nala

Cheshire Cat
Caterpillar

Last edited:
**these characters I have noted have one hour happiness tasks**
So you want to avoid sending them out for 24 hours if possible as it will potentially slow down your happiness collection.

Tia Dalma
Barbosa & Cap’n Jack
Davy Jones & Elizabeth

Mayor & Jack Skellington
Sally
Shock & Barrel
Jack Skellington
Lock

Mr. incredible
Mr. incredible & Jack Jack
Syndrome
Violet
Dash

**Pooh**
**Pooh & Christopher Robin**
**Tigger & Roo**

Piglet
Eeyore
Rabbit
Owl

Kyle Ren & FO Storm Trooper

Mando & The Child

Aladdin & Jasmine

Wall- E
Eve - she’s needed for Tower challenge

Rapunzel
Rapunzel & Pascal
Rapunzel & Maximus
Flynn

Pete - he‘s needed for Tower challenge

King Louie
Baloo & Bagheera

Trusty & Jock
Trusty & Lady
Tramp & Joe
Tramp & Tony

Sulley & Randall
**Roz & Celia**

The Ringmaster

Pacha & Kronk
Pacha & Yzma
Kuzco & Yzma
Kuzco & Kronk
Yzma
Plus:

Rex
The asian warrior guy
Mushu
Jessie
Drizella
Lumiere

I don’t understand any part of this new update. I’ve read through the notes and it’s ridiculously confusing. How in the world do I get these UP characters??
Basically you have to participate in the new Seasons to get Dug and Charles Muntz. In some ways a Season can be considered an "event" of about 3 months. A Season will span across 3 updates to the game. During each Season you will continue to do various tasks, like you normally do, to earn happiness. Then there will be other tasks that will reset daily and will grant you a small amount of happiness for each completed task. There will be other tasks that are weekly and some that will be tied to an actual event (e.g. like the Tower Event that just started). Each of these tasks will earn you additional happiness that you can then use to redeem for rewards at various levels. There appears to be 150 levels for this Season. Each level will be available after earning "x" amount of happiness. But the happiness will start from 0 at each level. The daily tasks will grant you small amount of happiness. Weekly tasks will grant a higher amount. Then the Event tasks seem to grant even more happiness amount. That is the basics.

Now with the Season, you have the free rewards that you get by completing all of these daily, weekly and event tasks. You can scroll through the list of rewards to see what you can potentially earn. In the free level, if you can reach level 150 by the end of the 3 months, then you will win Dug. Along the way you will get gems, chests, magic, etc.

They have also introduced the Kingdom Pass, which is a paid reward system. So for the same effort, you get "bonus" rewards. For this Season, the cost is $19.99 (US). So roughly $7 per month, given the Season is roughly 3 months. With the Kingdom Pass, you can get more premium type of rewards. With this Season, that would include Paradise Falls attraction and Charles Muntz. The Charles Muntz character is available at level 75, so halfway.

It is not required to purchase the Kingdom Pass to participate in Seasons. Nor do you have to purchase it at the beginning of the Season. But if you want to get all available rewards (at both levels), then you will need to purchase it. Say you wait a month to see how you progress with the free levels. Then if you decide to purchase the Kingdom Pass later, you should get all of the rewards for the "bonus" levels that you would have if you purchased the Kingdom Pass when the Season started. So you aren't really out anything if you wait. It just may feel that you are not "spreading" the cost out across 3 months.

Hope this helps.

Basically you have to participate in the new Seasons to get Dug and Charles Muntz. In some ways a Season can be considered an "event" of about 3 months. A Season will span across 3 updates to the game. During each Season you will continue to do various tasks, like you normally do, to earn happiness. Then there will be other tasks that will reset daily and will grant you a small amount of happiness for each completed task. There will be other tasks that are weekly and some that will be tied to an actual event (e.g. like the Tower Event that just started). Each of these tasks will earn you additional happiness that you can then use to redeem for rewards at various levels. There appears to be 150 levels for this Season. Each level will be available after earning "x" amount of happiness. But the happiness will start from 0 at each level. The daily tasks will grant you small amount of happiness. Weekly tasks will grant a higher amount. Then the Event tasks seem to grant even more happiness amount. That is the basics.

Now with the Season, you have the free rewards that you get by completing all of these daily, weekly and event tasks. You can scroll through the list of rewards to see what you can potentially earn. In the free level, if you can reach level 150 by the end of the 3 months, then you will win Dug. Along the way you will get gems, chests, magic, etc.

They have also introduced the Kingdom Pass, which is a paid reward system. So for the same effort, you get "bonus" rewards. For this Season, the cost is $19.99 (US). So roughly $7 per month, given the Season is roughly 3 months. With the Kingdom Pass, you can get more premium type of rewards. With this Season, that would include Paradise Falls attraction and Charles Muntz. The Charles Muntz character is available at level 75, so halfway.

It is not required to purchase the Kingdom Pass to participate in Seasons. Nor do you have to purchase it at the beginning of the Season. But if you want to get all available rewards (at both levels), then you will need to purchase it. Say you wait a month to see how you progress with the free levels. Then if you decide to purchase the Kingdom Pass later, you should get all of the rewards for the "bonus" levels that you would have if you purchased the Kingdom Pass when the Season started. So you aren't really out anything if you wait. It just may feel that you are not "spreading" the cost out across 3 months.

Hope this helps.
That is much more helpful, thank you for taking the time to explain!!

Hope this helps.
Mine seem to be progressing with gems, not happiness. Or am I seeing this wrong?

Mine seem to be progressing with gems, not happiness. Or am I seeing this wrong?
Look in the left bottom corner. It shows the status of your happiness. How much you need to get to the next tier. The gems you see are how many it costs to advance to skip ahead to next tier without collecting the necessary happiness.

Look in the left bottom corner. It shows the status of your happiness. How much you need to get to the next tier. The gems you see are how many it costs to advance to skip ahead to next tier without collecting the necessary happiness.
Thank you. Missed that. .

So I did some searching to try and find a list of characters that have 24 hour tasks. I was not about to manually return each character to determine this. I found a DMK Fandom Wiki website that has all of this information. I actually had used this before when looking up an attraction for Star Wars. Just not a site I usually recall.

Some of the following characters need to be at a certain level to activate the 24 hour task(s) available to them. I am not noting this, just the character(s) that have the 24 hour tasks. Edit: After posting this and bringing some characters out, it appears there may be additional combinations of characters that were not listed. Also, some of these may require certain attractions be out in your Kingdom.

• Goofy & Donald
  • Pete
  • Buzz & Alien
  • R2D2 & C3P0
  • Hook & Peter Pan
  • Peter Pan
  • Wendy & Peter Pan
  • Jack & Captain Barbosa
  • Tia Dalma & Davy Jones
  • Jack & Tia Dalma
  • Tia Dalma
  • Pascal & Rapunzel
  • Bambi
  • King Louie
  • Shere Khan & Mowgli
  • Jack & Trusty (Lady and the Tramp)
  • Dumbo & Timothy the Mouse
  • Ring Master
  • Percy & Meeko
  • Colette & Luigi
  • Remy
  • Mr. Incredible
  • Syndrome
  • Jack Skellington
  • Oogie Boogie
  • Sally
  • Shock & Barrel
  • Destiny & Dory
  • Marlin & Nemo

So, I broke down and bought the pass. First time I’ve ever spent money on the game. Figured $20 over 3 months wasn’t too bad, and….well, I’m a sucker for Up! I’m weak!!! On a bright note, I am swimming in gems for the first time in my life. Oh, and I now have Paradise Falls. Just feels weird getting more for less effort. If you bought it too, just know you are not alone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter