• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Of course the interns do another idiotic thing to prolong things. For the second chapter of the Tower event, they have included some of the Jungle Book characters that also collect for Orville. So basically delaying the ability to collect for Orville during this second phase of the Tower event. There are 70+ characters that they can choose from for these Tower events. Use characters that are not collecting tokens for characters.
Don't trick yourself into thinking that moves like these are inadvertent. Fortunately, two things are on our side. I don't need anything from this event, and the Rescuers characters are permanent content. So long time players have the flexibility to go either way. Joy of joys.... :rolleyes2

Of course the interns do another idiotic thing to prolong things. For the second chapter of the Tower event, they have included some of the Jungle Book characters that also collect for Orville. So basically delaying the ability to collect for Orville during this second phase of the Tower event. There are 70+ characters that they can choose from for these Tower events. Use characters that are not collecting tokens for characters.
Annoyingly, they've also made the Rescuers characters wish-granting characters, which means you frequently have to decide between advancing the story or keeping your happiness up.

I have also been monitoring mine closer and I am noticing a number of time after the parade where I am not picking up any gems time after time and my parade is completely full.
They absolutely slowed it down. Apparently we need to stop posting observations of this nature on here.

Last edited:
Yeah….my parade now has 3 floats. I got 5 gems last week for this upgrade. Woot. At least its something else to add on and busy myself with, but not considering a game investment now

They absolutely slowed it down. Apparently we need to stop posting observations of this nature on here.
If you think about it, it's really ridiculous that they have slowed it down so badly. We all invested quite a few gems to get those parades to be larger. What is the point of having more than one float at this point, really? Interns, please please please put it back.

If you think about it, it's really ridiculous that they have slowed it down so badly. We all invested quite a few gems to get those parades to be larger. What is the point of having more than one float at this point, really? Interns, please please please put it back.
And stop changing $$$$!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter