Disney Magic Kingdoms

It would be nice to have a third fox in the mix… …even if it’s just Maid Marion. That’s right, my bet is Robin Hood is the very last character, which will be impossible to get without purchasing EVERY SINGLE premium extra the very hour they’re released, and even then, you better have your timer/alerts set.
Sounds like just one premium this time and for 500 gems. But yes, it'll be a push again to get to the end.

Sounds like just one premium this time and for 500 gems. But yes, it'll be a push again to get to the end.
500 for Sir Hiss? No way. For 200, yes. For 300, only if I just happened to have enough. But these 500 characters, especially limited time characters are just pointless.

I wonder how much money they would make if they made all of the other characters obtainable, and to complete your collection, you’d need to pay 500, which essentially can only be done by purchasing gems with real money. Then again, how much money would they make if instead of gambling on a chest, you could actually purchase the characters outright?

Basically, within the last couple of years, if their name is in the title of the movie, I’m not getting them.

Anyone remember when premium characters cost 150 gems and 250 if there were a second? Even the random chance chests were 50!

Decided to look in Merlins shop as I have Shan Yu at level 7 - his ears hat are going for 1000. He’s staying at 7 for a while longer…
What??? That's a first. Guess these idiots are really trying to slow things down for us. At least the horse is done.

What??? That's a first. Guess these idiots are really trying to slow things down for us. At least the horse is done.

Slowing things down makes no sense! I am a Day 1 player. I still don’t have two land parcels open yet due to how expensive they are. This means that I have a lot of attraction buildings in storage, and have to put more in there every time there is a new event requiring space. This also means that I would NEVER buy premium buildings ever, as there would be no place to put them.

Even if the land parcels were easier to obtain, with there still being locked areas “coming soon,” I’m not sure if the two available parcels would be enough and I would STILL not buy premium buildings for the very same reason.

When did this game come out? 6 years ago? There is still plenty of land for Day 1 players to earn if they made more available. I just don’t understand why they devalue their own products by making purchasing items (their entire goal in life) so difficult. They would make more money if products were actually purchasable in chests, not by chance, and if there were actual land to place premium buildings. I mean, I guess something is profitable if they haven’t completely abandoned this game.

Slowing things down makes no sense! I am a Day 1 player. I still don’t have two land parcels open yet due to how expensive they are. This means that I have a lot of attraction buildings in storage, and have to put more in there every time there is a new event requiring space. This also means that I would NEVER buy premium buildings ever, as there would be no place to put them.

Even if the land parcels were easier to obtain, with there still being locked areas “coming soon,” I’m not sure if the two available parcels would be enough and I would STILL not buy premium buildings for the very same reason.

When did this game come out? 6 years ago? There is still plenty of land for Day 1 players to earn if they made more available. I just don’t understand why they devalue their own products by making purchasing items (their entire goal in life) so difficult. They would make more money if products were actually purchasable in chests, not by chance, and if there were actual land to place premium buildings. I mean, I guess something is profitable if they haven’t completely abandoned this game.
I started the game about a month into it, so I'm not quite day-one. And while I have all of the plots open, I keep most of my stuff in storage because I just don't need these buildings out. Unless they go towards happiness, tokens, or trophies, they're useless to me. I'm sitting on over sixty-four million magic at this point and that's with all of the plots open, so it was never a case of land being too expensive. Plus I have all of the characters. The surplus magic is just sitting around.....

I started the game about a month into it, so I'm not quite day-one. And while I have all of the plots open, I keep most of my stuff in storage because I just don't need these buildings out. Unless they go towards happiness, tokens, or trophies, they're useless to me. I'm sitting on over sixty-four million magic at this point and that's with all of the plots open, so it was never a case of land being too expensive. Plus I have all of the characters. The surplus magic is just sitting around.....

I could use the magic to buy more buildings, which is what I want to do, but where would I put them. I don’t want to put my attractions into storage because they’re not stupid benches. You’re supposed to be proud of your achievements and thus should show them off.

Though Im a Day One player, there was a period of a year where I didn’t play daily because I had all of the quests done. I did not know there was a point to maxing out characters, and therefore missed out on additional quests that come with leveling up. I essentially was logging in just to attempt the limited timed events.

Also during this first year I almost had enough gems to buy Pluto. But then my 3yo got a hold of my iPad and spent them all skipping super short tasks!!! She even skipped all the text bubbles!!! (Because she couldn’t read). So this was a major blow, making me not wanna play as often. Naturally when I earned enough I didn’t need him anymore. Still got him anyway.

I could use the magic to buy more buildings, which is what I want to do, but where would I put them. I don’t want to put my attractions into storage because they’re not stupid benches. You’re supposed to be proud of your achievements and thus should show them off.

Though Im a Day One player, there was a period of a year where I didn’t play daily because I had all of the quests done. I did not know there was a point to maxing out characters, and therefore missed out on additional quests that come with leveling up. I essentially was logging in just to attempt the limited timed events.

Also during this first year I almost had enough gems to buy Pluto. But then my 3yo got a hold of my iPad and spent them all skipping super short tasks!!! She even skipped all the text bubbles!!! (Because she couldn’t read). So this was a major blow, making me not wanna play as often. Naturally when I earned enough I didn’t need him anymore. Still got him anyway.
There were a few factors that drove me to giving up on my park. First, I don't watch the game, really. I log on, set it up for the next hour or four hours or whatever, and shut it down. I honestly couldn't tell you where most of my attractions are right now as far as location. Second, when the game first started, the attraction bases were loosely color-themed. Then that went out the window. Third, they started with the thrill zone nonsense. So an attraction doesn't have to fit the land, just be leveled high enough to match the requirements for the zone. Plus they also require a set number of decorations and concession stands to be crammed into the area, so it looks like my park threw up all over itself. I was over trying to make the park look "pretty" and make sense before we even earned our one-year anniversary hat stand.

And as far as text bubbles, I swear I never started reading them, even from the beginning. They do zero for the game and add nothing to the plot. If they gave clues, then maybe. But I only have 24 hours in each of my days, which doesn't leave a precious second to waste time reading meaningless text in a phone app. Tap, tap, tap, clear, close game.

And as far as text bubbles, I swear I never started reading them, even from the beginning. They do zero for the game and add nothing to the plot. If they gave clues, then maybe. But I only have 24 hours in each of my days, which doesn't leave a precious second to waste time reading meaningless text in a phone app. Tap, tap, tap, clear, close game.

lol, on a Disney fan forum about all things Disney… …this game is nothing more than a farming game, not about actual Disney themed stories or quests.

Not quite feeling this event yet. I might just stick it out until I get the comfy outfit for the snake, then tap out until the next event.

In other news, character check...

Not Baloo - 3
Not Kaa - 3

Bug - ready for 10
Puppet - 9
Old Guy - ready for 10
Cat - ready for 10
Fox - done
Santa - 9
Angel - ready for 10

Bald Gray Guy - 7
Horsey - done

Does Sir Hiss come with a pajama costume like in the movie? :rotfl:

I'll play along and update with Supernova's lingo:

Not Baloo - 3
Not Kaa - 3

Bug - 10
Puppet - 9
Old Guy - 10
Cat - 10
Fox - leveling to 10 right now
Santa - 9
Angel - 9

Bald Gray Guy - 8
Horsey - done

My grandfather was born in Nottingham. I should have seen this movie by now. Of course, saw the Kevin Costner one.

This version is the best one I've seen. It's just really cute, and has that old-timey Disney feel. :)

yeah… can’t put my finger on it, but you’re right. Definitely has that old timey Disney feel.

recycled-disney.jpg

Lk4SNziz9zBYUUXJMtCf53.jpg

Just got the prompt to not welcome the next character. Well, not for another three days and one hour, anyway.

Yeah, the first part of the event has been pretty easy, which means the back half will probably be next to impossible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter